標題: how to burn rmvb movie to dvd [打印本頁] 作者: lois19frend 時間: 2006-9-9 04:33 PM 標題: how to burn rmvb movie to dvd
please tell me ,how to burn a dl rmvb movies into dvd disc,so i can watch in a dvd player?? " A/ Q' a- f- J' i$ A( VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Many thanx作者: hkgirl0918 時間: 2006-9-9 09:59 PM
use Winavi converter or ashampoo movie shrink & burn 2 k) ~0 a2 k& Y" n$ oI can't direct use these program to convert file. I need use real player burn the rmvb file to the disc first. Then use Winavi converter or Ashampoo movie shrink & burn to convert file from the disc. And then burn to another disc to watch in dvd player. ( C3 G0 C0 z8 N( |! I; u I hope this can help you. I burn a lot of tvb movie already.作者: lois19frend 時間: 2006-9-9 10:59 PM
please give me the winavi link if u got it作者: littlebrynt 時間: 2006-9-10 01:06 AM