then you will say it is boring, copy cat again,. " x4 @4 ~0 [" G4 K# E$ N6 \0 r5.39.217.77:8898If you want to watch the documentary, watch 《康熙皇朝》,《雍正皇朝》作者: mrfusion 時間: 2011-8-18 09:30 PM
By the way, now that you say those are documentaty, I am going to delete it, because it will have to be very boring.作者: lionfish 時間: 2011-8-18 09:31 PM
本帖最後由 dranimals 於 2011-8-20 06:33 AM 編輯 % Q, \3 s6 q2 E/ K5 J$ U3 J
4 I* M! F+ i' K2 k公仔箱論壇No way they will make it. No body like to watch "history" along for such a long period of time. Everybody know what happen next. Ha?作者: coort 時間: 2011-8-20 09:10 AM
應該冇啊作者: ltban 時間: 2011-8-20 09:54 AM
一句講晒,冇.作者: 育翔 時間: 2011-8-20 12:21 PM
有一些拉。。。作者: luitan 時間: 2011-8-20 12:30 PM
I don't think so. But the storyline is not bad. ^_^作者: 革命軍 時間: 2011-8-21 07:14 PM