根據歷史大清入關之後已經取消格格稱號改為公主公仔箱論壇* z! a0 k- B( p m
teddtse 發表於 2011-8-12 09:23 PM
5.39.217.77:8898( A6 g8 H2 I+ V0 _1 N" i% b1 J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& s1 }' W {; {7 S1 g/ B
I don't know about that, I know this girl from work, she was decent form one of the flag group, and said if ching dynastry remain, she is a 格格. & q; C3 L' z5 [# X- s公仔箱論壇0 l0 J6 Q8 l% r3 h5 M
Since then, her nickname is 格格, and she like it. ; Q4 U/ u) _$ J! w/ f. J& r
4 S2 D0 I% T! l8 m3 W公仔箱論壇My mother also know a woman (in her 60s now) who also have Ching's blood, and is also a 格格.公仔箱論壇" Q5 ]- }& }8 B$ r8 Y+ D
5.39.217.77:88989 Z' B, y8 P- T
AFAIK, 格格 is not necessary the Emperor's daughter.作者: kiwiII 時間: 2011-8-25 06:10 PM