
原帖由 Xw2XDark 於 2006-9-1 08:31 AM 發表
1.Type about:config into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, U1 m7 T9 X1 \( s0 N. J3 F# }
2 D! S2 e5 } t. O2 b: S' ]
network.http.pipelining, W" w' _1 c$ p x% H1 J2 ]; P4 o; r
network.http.proxy.pipelining ! q) ^" ] {. ~' y1 _/ |
network.http.pipelining.maxreque ...
原帖由 彿印 於 2006-9-1 02:22 PM 發表
公仔箱論壇" v! y1 ^5 j3 M7 O6 r
thz very much sin
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 H! a j6 {: {. q! n
i done 1,2,3 la..................but what is No.4??
原帖由 Skyline1872 於 2006-9-1 01:25 PM 發表
network.http.pipelining9 H% U. }) A) d/ }0 t( d' X
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests
I can't set these two to "TRUE"
原帖由 Xw2XDark 於 2006-9-1 03:04 PM 發表
公仔箱論壇; Z m7 c2 R: S4 i# l
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1269/
is a extention to make firefox even faster call Faster fox :)
原帖由 彿印 於 2006-9-1 03:10 PM 發表" c$ R" N' _) E) I' j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' k+ d/ { t6 X% u/ @& _0 z% Y, d
Install Now (91 KB) <<<<<<<<<<after do it , finish??^^
原帖由 Xw2XDark 於 2006-9-1 03:43 PM 發表
公仔箱論壇* B x. m& U6 @1 p8 I) s% e1 n5 I& P
公仔箱論壇# K- @! i: g% W" Z& N8 M+ H1 e
公仔箱論壇" O- }; N. J+ p+ A2 x! G' ~
after u do it just restard firefox and finish :)
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |