4 I4 w( V1 J K8 ~+ K9 j
$ F7 I% h8 L; v 4 T0 }* g" V: U+ j0 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 s3 G# R3 B7 c, w9 l8 j. y 作者: creamy 時間: 2007-9-6 07:30 AM
wow looks like u guys r havin soo much fun!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ]0 t+ I P# Y" W
which one is u ar guM?作者: vamp 時間: 2007-9-6 12:10 PM
you have a very big team of friends ar ~~~~:onion05: 公仔箱論壇3 H X' j" S1 j1 H* W8 w
公仔箱論壇& w8 d5 r1 }5 F! ?, e/ [0 e
so cool ar作者: cchinfatt 時間: 2007-9-6 12:43 PM
seems like so happening :)公仔箱論壇* J) x: w4 s2 v- |
边一度架 HSBC 啊~作者: mibird 時間: 2007-9-6 01:42 PM
thx sharingtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 Z2 Z1 B/ ^( n$ S& P
r u waer balck t shirt??作者: justin880713 時間: 2007-9-6 09:24 PM
I am a guy wear a car shirt, the youngest in our company. 作者: BiBe 時間: 2007-9-6 10:35 PM
looks like u guys r having lots of fun......really happy group of ppl :onion05: ; I. M. P/ R7 L4 g3 p
tanks 4 sharing :onion14:作者: yandy6102 時間: 2007-9-7 01:11 AM