9 p! x/ Q1 o/ j' s2 |7 s0 [! FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I once think it should be 1, but then I've changed my mind to 9 bcoz:9 ^" Q) i9 G! o9 Y
, p) m# b3 C. s5 Z' E$ ^- r( y3 W5.39.217.77:88986÷2(1+2) = ? implies:公仔箱論壇" J7 b" f4 {) }, b3 _, Z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& C' H9 t8 h( P* \0 `/ J) f2 I: t5 x
6÷2 x 3=? impliesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% d- E1 w. Y% x5 s) N. K
+ @3 o! M. x: f# Q& y3 x 3 = ? implies* f$ ?7 h9 c% a( g7 [6 n
公仔箱論壇* n& G0 d% s& S' s) w
= 9 ( k( D6 \5 h; h( \6 ]8 P& }) i, A8 h 7 {& ^( Q7 ?; k1 ^; q5.39.217.77:8898If the question is written as 6÷[2(1+2)] , then the answer would be 1作者: chihungma 時間: 2011-12-6 09:27 PM