Board logo

標題: Problem with Attachment.php [打印本頁]

作者: drdrift    時間: 2011-1-30 04:44 AM     標題: Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!
( F7 [- H9 ~/ P5 T7 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 C0 y: h8 t6 y: `( N4 c
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.
' n- S9 @: P4 x! i* W公仔箱論壇
% E' x+ k5 T* A. b( K# K# l8 w1 I; Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnyone please help. Thanks
作者: drdrift    時間: 2011-1-30 11:48 AM

Anyone?
作者: TOT_shiawase    時間: 2012-10-22 12:22 AM

Why no reply ge???
4 d: J% {  z. A) E& ~公仔箱論壇I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
- a; {" h0 f4 I2 e3 l5.39.217.77:8898First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.5.39.217.77:88981 q# V% m! m- r7 d: ^- c) s* ?
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 K5 W# t' ^' D) O( f
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.# ~+ l6 u4 _  J; [  M! u
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, C, {& m- X7 @0 f

作者: chanerin1    時間: 2014-9-2 09:36 AM

im having the same problem too.
3 t7 b! r' S& L* I4 WI have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:2 Z6 t: N7 m! E9 j% p8 B
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html公仔箱論壇* d" G; [4 h) x7 G7 r; n: P- Z
5.39.217.77:8898/ ~7 M- b6 t; O' @( N( D& C. y/ n# J
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:7 a- f- p% h  h4 f  |5 m: o
http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html0 G2 {) g% M- K& @

! z1 ?, x* U. q# VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.5.39.217.77:8898! `3 K; A( b6 f  V$ f" s8 ^; I# a7 p

, _  }2 {6 T# B2 e. D4 H# tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Anyone can help?
作者: lckiong    時間: 2014-9-2 10:38 AM

Try right click & save as




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0