Hey, with due respect, these are beautiful red berries, not the real 紅豆 as we know it.5.39.217.77:8898! a3 a- F# I7 s( t/ _' p
! B. D( X7 S+ R/ s2 d, H: @4 \
Here is a genuine 紅豆 plant: 5 K2 C* u9 `9 e! [5.39.217.77:8898 4 i; X" F& u; ^# t0 A0 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb + o* x: ?5 t. r" c7 `# dAnd the 紅豆 is best used for this: 8 m1 G# k6 Q3 j3 P1 y柑皮紅豆沙 - P, o7 [# c& y; E2 r( s3 W8 P9 P5 y5.39.217.77:8898[img]http://www.atablefortwo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/redbansoup5.jpg # R, p* z4 n" V1 D3 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[/img]0 w% E1 B% j3 ^9 A7 Y
公仔箱論壇5 e" ], I' w, C2 J2 j: w& w4 h: t. T
or this, the red bean bun: 0 V ^" _& }! [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Kss5WoKSy4o/R1IhKbRJ3iI/AAAAAAAABBw/2KUcvzgfjmw/s1600-R/sun_moulin_redbeanbread.jpg公仔箱論壇) y$ x. X' e/ W, o2 B+ [
[/img] 3 B7 w- x. m& J5 {; etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ) K; I3 T% z# V5 vThe delicate red berries photos are really lovely too. I often see lots of them when I go bush walking during autumn, haven't tried them yet, but the birds love them, so they must be good.