西门町 was famous for the night market and also known for being the "花街" in Taipei. Been there a long time back. Didn't see many 花, so didn't smell the flagrance, didn't pick any, and certainly didn't taste any either. 5.39.217.77:8898% n" w+ s5 h9 M# D7 E% h
I believe the place is very different now. That "包 二 奶" is a little confusing still.作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2010-11-17 03:14 PM
3 c3 p1 d8 K, Y6 J9 I- @That "包 二 奶" is a little confusing still.5.39.217.77:88984 B* \5 }% u) M% ~6 Z0 i
! G& i" D/ q. ~+ c! X8 l7 Y
I think its peanut roll with 2 scoops of ice-cream, relating with 'mistress' which is a term for man to have a mistress in China because they spent more times there than their family in Taiwan.作者: chowold2 時間: 2010-11-17 11:40 PM
"包 二 奶"有意思.....可以吃唔可以睇,可以想唔可以做. 9 r: T9 g n( B. Q/ `# {" a7 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。這二奶不同那二奶