Board logo

標題: [詩詞分享] Remembrance Day : Selected Poems [打印本頁]

作者: felicity2010    時間: 2010-11-12 03:52 AM     標題: Remembrance Day : Selected Poems

本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2010-11-12 03:54 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' }2 V6 {, c. a+ X! H5 v

' T8 |+ q$ M1 _& z$ o- X, X) LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Remembrance Day: Selected Poems
7 s9 }3 v. E2 W. i. x  s7 I$ x& B8 `; b* _' y9 g
Dirge for Two Veterans from Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman (1900)
, {: b2 B( z+ ^& P  S; Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb         
% \$ ^6 p& g/ ~7 h  k' Z9 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 m; s( b5 a/ ]; |/ F
   The last sunbeam5.39.217.77:8898% G6 z% T; T  w3 m' N
Lightly falls from the finish’d Sabbath,
0 \% L. U$ q  V& }) h- g3 p' O( f( P, C( A5.39.217.77:8898On the pavement here—and there beyond, it is looking,
" w; G; s, x# S7 J公仔箱論壇   Down a new-made double grave.
- [0 h$ Q) J# a8 H3 D, C' d( P; Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇: \1 @0 `4 a# h- B3 f; |
        4 ]5 g5 I0 g% B- r7 |: X6 }3 g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 S) O: L! n4 y# C/ P! u
   Lo! the moon ascending!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. \9 ?/ Q- h4 k6 j( O$ W  F
Up from the east, the silvery round moon;
( H# V9 P! H* j3 s% K0 @公仔箱論壇Beautiful over the house tops, ghastly phantom moon;3 a; C1 ?$ g/ d* b- C1 ?% Q+ j
   Immense and silent moon.: t6 a6 n, U: P! W7 z; n
  b, M) v, H! d1 i' P7 a6 ?
         
: \, P* I/ Q6 b: ]5.39.217.77:8898TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 y( A% e3 q, |( z$ d
   I see a sad procession,
, q6 K, X, @9 \! \5.39.217.77:8898And I hear the sound of coming full-key’d bugles;
: w+ _1 D: ^" r* ]9 VAll the channels of the city streets they’re flooding,
2 j" m( v$ k; V. T3 O5.39.217.77:8898   As with voices and with tears.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( V( s* r( \# }8 E
5.39.217.77:88987 I7 `% c0 ?4 s2 X' X- F3 J  U& H
         5.39.217.77:8898! @8 x5 T3 y: Z

. j5 d/ O, h! @3 l/ `公仔箱論壇   I hear the great drums pounding,
% n, t0 Z* x& ^! N* Z; kAnd the small drums steady whirring;公仔箱論壇% C' K2 M4 N0 a  h
And every blow of the great convulsive drums,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 l+ e. `( D/ @8 ]1 y
   Strikes me through and through.
# P: Y2 t% ]! O) P! hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇$ i3 d& V5 D$ T' B& i& a
         5.39.217.77:88982 [5 H# K$ l6 D# l; c; Q

! n% ^- Y/ L, N# I. F) I' {  }+ w   For the son is brought with the father;
' O! _! X) \$ K. X, X" Q# |) z/ a5.39.217.77:8898In the foremost ranks of the fierce assault they fell;
: h5 b. H* Y0 e1 h# D  r公仔箱論壇Two veterans, son and father, dropt together,5.39.217.77:88982 Y; _/ t. k2 C$ z! {9 v  I
   And the double grave awaits them.
1 S. s4 ?* q* J, B5 [5.39.217.77:8898
: z& |" u# E* f$ n. O5.39.217.77:8898         
2 i* g  `$ s* V' R$ D% M2 k- _! sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 `" G0 q, t+ ^
   Now nearer blow the bugles,
2 S* g0 x# h% L# u公仔箱論壇And the drums strike more convulsive;
  T& v! c! m& t$ B! t1 S4 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And the day-light o’er the pavement quite has faded,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- J- E" u1 Q' f8 E6 @
   And the strong dead-march enwraps me.公仔箱論壇  ^3 k8 R; F, M. F
# d5 z* F% |7 q3 b& o
         ; |0 f) [: [( d- B9 a. m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ u# t/ t8 k- b! B
   In the eastern sky up-buoying,
- x3 p; ?1 Y$ TThe sorrowful vast phantom moves illumin’d;5 e4 \  R% K) @. f9 K& n" _7 E
(’Tis some mother’s large, transparent face,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& U& E8 T: W1 a5 o1 H  y7 S
   In heaven brighter growing.)公仔箱論壇! v5 \7 S6 i- n; p  B" M6 T

4 X0 d  {8 f% ?: y0 u5.39.217.77:8898         
# L' _2 Y( @6 X2 f2 K/ Q% i5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:8898/ C. K% k% V: B5 ?' j3 u
   O strong dead-march, you please me!$ }9 I* o9 |% e6 M* V' B5 K
O moon immense, with your silvery face you soothe me!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 k1 u' u) e$ L' h  {% n
O my soldiers twain! O my veterans, passing to burial!公仔箱論壇/ K: `2 `2 I1 u" _' A  Y
   What I have I also give you.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 I* v* P7 E+ L" N- f: l
公仔箱論壇& ~$ Y* H) K, b) I: T3 J% g! X
         
, `4 L+ D. N6 d/ q) HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, z5 q  P2 w9 H' p# t) L; |4 W7 U# a
   The moon gives you light,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 n8 d0 t4 R% ~) c; @4 I
And the bugles and the drums give you music;
3 C7 A; Q( i! B$ u; S# ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd my heart, O my soldiers, my veterans,
4 W0 v- I, k0 M9 I7 D5.39.217.77:8898   My heart gives you love.
. r% |& M1 q1 s& u2 L$ j. y

7 X) }( y5 d5 `- ~. Q+ i! z. Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! f9 D3 ?  F/ b2 e$ \! C

0 b' Q+ A& A0 O1 u" }+ A. x! F0 r
+ R& n) ~& p5 m7 J5 H+ Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn Flanders Fields    John McCrae (1915) 5.39.217.77:88982 r: i5 m0 _( P- K
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
- Z* D) h$ P8 \& a% Z4 V, J公仔箱論壇Between the crosses, row on row,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ v  {1 A) I* p7 e6 v
That mark our place; and in the sky
* W, F" h- I) n: k- g. d5 ]- ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe larks, still bravely singing, fly
! D/ V" T9 o5 mScarce heard amid the guns below.
3 H' K" g% \! j; ?) V$ b5 K3 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 @; e' B8 A/ Y3 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We are the Dead. Short days ago5.39.217.77:88986 T/ Y: c" w6 I( _6 W
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 A5 N! |! X. v. o$ c+ t) R
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
2 {- P! Z1 g& T; s9 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn
Flanders fields.
7 v$ c8 r6 x; r$ T3 g% Y: S公仔箱論壇
" E1 H0 u: i. d1 Q' L5 n# Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake up our quarrel with the foe:! e+ l. t' L) d# Q
To you from failing hands we throw
- Y( |6 c# W( w  K8 Q* aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The torch; be yours to hold it high.公仔箱論壇" P1 s) q' S1 m1 c7 N
If ye break faith with us who die! M5 S$ J1 r5 N' s& R
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
( p$ E9 T9 y; v2 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In Flanders fields.
. {/ u; j+ N7 I+ e# ?* ?

: ~  Y" y+ h; w/ R/ }" G/ A1 N公仔箱論壇5.39.217.77:88980 P+ S6 s- |5 b. Y! \. F2 V" s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 P3 I% y; m; d5 ]; ~$ e0 k/ X
5.39.217.77:8898) T9 A  `5 k% B1 u$ h
Iron   Carl Sandburg (1916)
+ x6 {. k. ~: nGuns,
! A  ~6 J" i! G) o. {9 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLong, steel guns,) k0 O" L. X( `0 h& N
Pointed from the war ships
/ Y1 @( H" E5 e! [6 U" Y+ s7 M+ GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In the name of the war god.5.39.217.77:8898: B3 F9 V: n! }: ^+ @, A) O9 j4 o' d
Straight, shining, polished guns,
! b6 M$ K) E( I' s公仔箱論壇Clambered over with jackies in white blouses,
. T  R9 }( ^' |. ]5.39.217.77:8898Glory of tan faces, tousled hair, white teeth,公仔箱論壇- ^$ N, t, d  u) Y$ z6 ?, u' b
Laughing lithe jackies in white blouses,
  S0 B8 `$ d( w' k/ m8 }- Q% G* bSitting on the guns singing war songs, war chanties.
* \8 p1 q! \: n4 l- g
+ t) G) B0 v9 L- H+ E  |# p) X公仔箱論壇Shovels,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( C6 M' A3 r% I2 @
Broad, iron shovels,公仔箱論壇, Z  `2 F/ h4 ]- y. b
Scooping out oblong vaults,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, P' b* |3 j! k2 |3 p
Loosening turf and leveling sod.; N( g5 Y" ?/ x7 F

! f! H3 ~. c- n6 X: U8 v6 L0 E5.39.217.77:8898      I ask you9 ^3 P. m6 F& r; x
      To witness-5.39.217.77:8898% `/ j) }& l$ C$ B0 L0 U
      The shovel is brother to the gun.

6 u$ A4 m) Z( y( D2 }% W
3 d! j* N& ^8 g+ Y) C1 g3 x8 y1 q# O+ Z( x! s
Grass    Carl Sandburg (1918)
; j- n/ D7 L- j7 k公仔箱論壇Pile the bodies high at Austerlitz and Waterloo.
% e# D5 ?) D0 m, W6 w& f% k5 ?; sShovel them under and let me work—
& \- L* y) }3 {: U          I am the grass; I cover all.
' X7 I0 g( v+ ^2 `0 s8 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" |" O9 x; @1 J+ ]/ t7 k; s9 d5.39.217.77:8898And pile them high at
Gettysburg
; [7 O9 Y+ e- q" S; W1 }% d) d8 E5.39.217.77:8898And pile them high at
Ypres and Verdun.
3 Q- f: G* ~& S& l* MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Shovel them under and let me work.公仔箱論壇' X% c# o/ ^/ [9 h5 K
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor:公仔箱論壇" a0 I: @5 S# d3 h: y
          What place is this?
: R' R) Q, A/ N' ^+ j9 y, F          Where are we now?
( A3 P6 w+ }  Q+ {6 E, n8 |1 x5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:8898# c; i, }8 k' z& K% N) A; s
          I am the grass.1 i5 x: w. r2 d; O! B2 g
          Let me work.





歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0