Board logo

標題: 我今天收到花了 [打印本頁]

作者: mr2907    時間: 2010-10-18 08:39 PM     標題: 我今天收到花了

I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any otherspecial day.
7 f* w% ]9 D2 o9 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我今天收到花了…既非我的生日,也不是什麼特殊的日子。2 B- ]# x& {5 u' P% s
We had our first argument last night,
/ I' z/ V$ K6 M) q# D. ~5.39.217.77:8898昨晚我們發生了第一次爭吵,
( d. _5 X0 [+ ]* D" r# H/ ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvband he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.5.39.217.77:88980 ?5 S( ~% X0 `* d3 V
他說了很多很多殘忍的話,而那的確也刺傷了我...
; T! j  d, u# K0 S8 T+ S7 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said. Because
& z5 M% j: w7 @: q5 A" X. bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我知道他很難過,對他所說的也不是有意的,因為...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ b) b" j# Y! @3 |% I5 n- O
he sent me flowers today.
7 o+ T* ^" ]; A& T& Q( T他今天送我花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 {. `# q2 U' g% V2 ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ O8 r( F1 C& E! h2 j
I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.4 x- K$ Y$ m, _3 D- ?
我今天收到花了…既非我們的結婚紀念日,也不是什麼特殊的日子。
" J' N4 u* _, cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.
" }* e. N5 }: @8 T公仔箱論壇昨晚他對我拳打腳踢...(摔我撞牆後又勒我脖子)
  Z+ C: m" q0 XIt seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ?4 \" Q% B4 O+ ?  S
就像是一場惡夢似的,我不敢相信那是真的...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& F. J9 a! f! Z
I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over. 公仔箱論壇7 r5 o7 i  k: }# k, K
早上醒來全身酸痛,到處是瘀青,
/ A9 M9 i7 |9 t2 a) OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I know he must be sorry, because 公仔箱論壇* C  t4 n0 x' }+ e+ n
我知道他該難過的,因為...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ M: L2 z  c- i# j6 F) s
he sent me flowers today.
0 `; h; w; \( O( ^+ a5.39.217.77:8898他今天送我花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0 X2 o- N% J4 b  R2 i* L& }
公仔箱論壇7 s) n- c+ X/ G4 g
I got flowers today, and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day.
6 T. _8 X2 f) {' m8 ^+ Y5.39.217.77:8898我今天收到花了…今天不是母親節,也不是什麼特殊的日子。公仔箱論壇  c) m0 j, |, e% Q2 e9 u0 r; i
Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than all the other times.
0 R# B( Q5 d( e: r# A7 {* y) X/ g5.39.217.77:8898昨晚他又揍我了 .而且比之前更狠、更嚴重...
3 M$ V6 n7 q# O4 ?2 r公仔箱論壇If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 q0 {! u) @- L+ T. c5 |
如果我離開他,那我怎麼辦...? 我要怎麼照顧我的小孩...?
8 L1 e' _' n6 B' F* c" DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. 公仔箱論壇0 n9 R0 ?1 \& n) V3 [8 J
我怕他,也怕離開...公仔箱論壇" e1 p9 J3 I& m
But I know he must be sorry, because / b# O- I/ D$ w' V0 B
但我知道他該難過的,因為...
) M& o" m4 ?0 C" [he sent me flowers today. 公仔箱論壇2 h) n- y9 @6 v
他今天送我花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~& E5 Y, _3 y* P7 x; X
; d/ T/ C, o* ~+ e
I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. 5.39.217.77:8898' L$ `4 I  T2 H- n
我今天收到花了…今天是個非常特殊的日子。
( R+ H) D0 ~9 G" v0 _8 r5 K公仔箱論壇It was the day of my funeral.
. K; d9 I" t, a( c8 G( }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb今天是我出殯的日子...5.39.217.77:88987 F- e5 T% D# O" d( O; x
Last night, he finally killed me. 8 g# q. f9 V7 Z+ k  u! N
昨晚,他終於殺了我了。(譯者按:西方禮儀人死後第二天就拖去"葬")
! v0 Q6 F- a7 }1 L/ P! gHe beat me to death.
8 z, {% ]% K$ y他把我打死了。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* t- J6 k7 C& `. L7 H  _; j
If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him, ! v* O7 L+ k  m! ], X* d
如果我有夠多的勇氣及力量離開他...' J9 [6 X) D# f  `+ z
I would not have gotten flowers today. 2 I; Q. o, e8 {4 U) w
我今天就不會收到他的花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
' T& h+ B1 w+ f5 d6 A: o0 ^9 n: F公仔箱論壇
作者: 93117510    時間: 2010-10-18 09:37 PM

謝.......................多謝多謝分享
作者: 107640513    時間: 2010-10-18 09:41 PM

哇.....會唔會有點黑色幽默?




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0