! i+ p6 ~$ F9 A( G7 x* LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1165191[/attach]5.39.217.77:88987 i+ L8 E; k4 x3 l% N- L Evening Walk At The Lake 5 t m% D* z5 m; f1 g0 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 m5 f6 O& V, ?+ K/ ?! G5 W
公仔箱論壇7 h& @$ w& p7 c& h% I
[attach]1165192[/attach]7 s7 l! c* [& y; Z Flaming Skiestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 }: \' _' n6 a" B
5.39.217.77:8898) Q# g& W7 h$ w3 W/ N" i% W* | n4 I
) E2 d" W5 |1 B( y; \ gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1165193[/attach] 2 w& O% ^( Z& P+ c' ^Lakeside Afternoon * y3 B4 `) b. x- zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇+ V4 s' \: S O8 Y2 E5 e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% a8 J6 l& K& k/ z7 l
[attach]1165194[/attach] % K3 Z0 g( `# p公仔箱論壇Mountain High! }2 C2 L5 Y" }8 S
3 u w* Y3 Y" S+ Y# }
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 |6 j/ x$ `3 P
[attach]1165195[/attach]公仔箱論壇' a' }: e4 i, d6 b( _* p' _ Evening Sport5.39.217.77:88987 W. _$ U4 ?7 ^4 R
+ h9 r% t/ z& x# o) l 5 g8 W3 n* a6 s4 b# s% l5.39.217.77:8898[attach]1165196[/attach] , h& b6 Q; `5 n0 B' t% stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbComing Home " |9 e% {: [1 U # p, G" U3 G/ j/ P: o$ r- U公仔箱論壇 * A) k, E b0 F' V W, n1 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1165197[/attach]9 a6 E* m8 k# L E Sailing Away 1 N, |) P' v9 W7 Y- {5.39.217.77:8898公仔箱論壇! C& R% \" q0 k2 m6 A/ ?1 r) C
2 w4 k' j ?, T( ?1 ?5 B% bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1165198[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 Z2 @0 R. T7 B! Z" ]4 C A Day's End$ c. i" Z# ^8 ~& L! N% i: I n
+ }4 f1 Y0 j0 b$ H) F5.39.217.77:8898[attach]1165233[/attach]: R" Y& n3 {: _' [- P; ? Follow The Tracetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) `8 U4 x9 \0 s ^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# e E' I- R8 w
) k* O. |+ G' h! X) {# B5 D9 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1165234[/attach] ; J9 w( b+ X: v' h- a, r) V: a( I4 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Standing Tall 3 L& ~. l3 |( Z7 t8 v9 H& J) YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77:8898( V2 N/ D2 M5 N
% p9 w' A p( {
[attach]1165235[/attach]/ R6 D4 G S q- A. G/ y' ` Winter's Return 3 \: |0 V( M* h; H) J2 Q0 y) T公仔箱論壇 8 k/ S$ H7 X" ?5.39.217.77:88984 a' L9 g5 z, q$ A8 R$ u
[attach]1165236[/attach]3 n0 w% D4 p5 u Winter's Afternoon作者: chowold2 時間: 2010-10-16 11:03 PM
What's a beautiful scenery. Absolutely the dream place for me to go and hike, even I don't have the chance. 8 {" V) L2 u, ~. d( g: m! ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ) [+ t4 m4 ?! C! W ^ Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbswimmingGIRL,, welcome to the nature forum. Are you come from Finland?作者: swimmingGIRL 時間: 2010-10-17 02:56 AM
To be more precise: 62° North, 27° East作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-10-17 11:28 AM
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-10-17 11:36 AM 編輯 e l5 P9 i S# x: x) Y* v+ w公仔箱論壇5.39.217.77:88988 `& m* I1 Z# g% x3 Y
Miten te, miten on vesi tänään, uima-tyttö ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. Q# @1 d& B9 t1 J: x1 c, h
3 W! g* g. [$ i" H# v O1 k0 N, mSome stuning alpine sceneries there, really pretty. Thanks.作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-10-17 12:11 PM
To be more precise: 62° North, 27° East # @, b: U- r& w; N% ]% |7 B5 EswimmingGIRL 發表於 2010-10-17 02:56 AM
That's close enough. But after all, we all are Earthlings. Earth is our home! And there is only ONE EARTH! {% a* b9 a# @" ~+ } G, l5 G ( a) U5 I& k2 N v* g4 mWe all are brothers and sisters!!!作者: chowold2 時間: 2010-10-18 10:40 PM
No Doubt the pictures show the most beautiful scenery in planet. When we are staying there, we can feel the greatest mother nature. And will forget all the things from our trouble world.作者: chowold2 時間: 2010-10-18 11:17 PM
本帖最後由 chowold2 於 2010-10-18 11:18 PM 編輯 " b" F3 N; G8 k7 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 $ M1 }# V$ x6 f, K. }% [3 H2 {6#swimmingGIRL 3 I w* @2 G# v) n 2 U; k! {# n9 R+ M swimmingGIRL, I have a question for you. Can you read Chinese? If I reply your post with Chinese , Is it OK? + I. T1 A/ E/ y |& L5.39.217.77:8898 I think all the people in nature forum like to know the answer too.5.39.217.77:8898% Y+ G: U% ?" v5 N5 Z
' l9 q! q7 G6 I% ~, G( v: d- }9 x6 w
K23bb, Sorry to chat a little here with swimmingGIRL.作者: swimmingGIRL 時間: 2010-10-19 01:49 AM
I don't read Chinese. But quite a few Taiwanese friends here are helping me posting pictures here.. k3 b/ z. @' g% q9 _: Q, F
I don't think that would be a problem for you to write in Chinese for my friends can do the translation.作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-10-19 06:26 PM
看那四片花瓣的野罌粟花!可愛極了!作者: swimmingGIRL 時間: 2010-10-31 09:12 AM
Hi norman.ho! Thanks for your greetings! % w3 A+ |5 X; w3 M% _ L6 H5.39.217.77:8898You might have heard of a Finnish rock band called Apulanta.& c' o- i& k. G% G( J
I thought you might like it. K' Z8 ^8 S" R) \) P
Here is a link for you to watch one of their performances. R& R0 p0 e' Ihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNWhJ6Z7Wb0 9 Z( ] z8 ~8 OAnd I'm glad that you like my posts. Thanks:)作者: oomono 時間: 2010-11-1 01:33 AM