Board logo

標題: Amzing landscape of China [打印本頁]

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-9-14 09:57 AM     標題: Amzing landscape of China

[attach]1129585[/attach]
, X! U. o& H% F! h7 N+ u[attach]1129586[/attach]5.39.217.77:8898+ q& K, p& D) q. `' F
[attach]1129587[/attach]  z2 g, ]) l  j' V
[attach]1129588[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 f$ k# b! g* t
[attach]1129589[/attach]
# ^" j$ h& s# z/ M; q2 Z  e( _/ @, G5 r公仔箱論壇[attach]1129590[/attach]
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-9-14 07:47 PM

這些梯田,真的很有藝術感...我覺得
作者: busyfun    時間: 2010-9-15 04:03 AM

一個個高低落差明顯的丘陵帶,被開闢成梯田,公仔箱論壇4 s+ n' I% W$ T
它依山勢蜿蜒,形成了層層相疊的梯田地景,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 o, A8 W' F6 g' {/ T, P
再加上公路以及河流交錯其間,
& `3 D5 h3 d) `構成了富色彩幾何圖形般的風景,公仔箱論壇! ]6 Z2 I( Z' r; \' q/ _
無論你站在那一個角度,都可以觀賞到不同圖形的風景
- r! v* Z- D" |" ?實在太美麗了!
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-9-15 08:19 AM

I have this in my email too.  Some looks like photoshop works but none the less beautiful." {/ H8 l) Q0 C6 s% D
Good job on posting this Kimmy.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-9-15 10:26 AM

These are the most beautiful terrace fields which can be found at Guangxi Guilin and Yunnan.
& F5 h! I" W/ c4 |News today a man died in Guilin terrace field when he was climbing these terrace.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-9-15 07:19 PM

These are the most beautiful terrace fields which can be found at Guangxi Guilin and Yunnan.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 A* z+ z9 c1 g2 y- ^4 C* C) U
News today a man died in Guilin terrace field when he was climbing these terrace.5.39.217.77:8898; D2 f. m% M6 A# R1 T, @
orchids 發表於 2010-9-14 06:26 PM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! I# s; L( r# I! d! r

, c. r( U# j& ^% j9 fI definitely agreed with you. The rice terrace above are from Gulin and Yunnan and they in fact are trully stunning and beautiful. I eat rice almost everyday, but have never set foot on rice terrace or even seen a rice terrace from a far view. These pictures captured my heart, already it is just so awesomely beautiful I had to post it on nature for every nature lover. They are so mesmerizing and absolutely beautiful, the story behind a grain of rice.
9 t$ K& H6 f; r& V) ^公仔箱論壇; m. r- ^* L& ^" I! c
I felt so very sad, about the man who fell to his death, must be quite dangerous working on the fields too.
- c$ N- `2 D. fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-9-15 07:25 PM

一個個高低落差明顯的丘陵帶,被開闢成梯田,
9 v2 G- G) u: c) c# i: s: L7 _公仔箱論壇它依山勢蜿蜒,形成了層層相疊的梯田地景,+ @- E) b1 }* z
再加上公路以及河流交錯其間,公仔箱論壇3 w5 f: G8 c* f# _/ k( {% u2 Y
構成了富色彩幾何圖形般的風景,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, P# T" \$ |! C' r: W8 F8 [  J3 e. [
無論你站在那一個角度,都可以觀賞到不同圖形的風景tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 G8 B! J" K9 \5 R" D+ l6 Q. |
實在太 ..., O! r* e. c( n6 g/ Q# i/ f
busyfun 發表於 2010-9-14 12:03 PM
# c7 ?: x7 D- t' W0 M5.39.217.77:88985 k4 l& l5 N* {5 D3 ]) |
U have a very beautiful poem here, thank you so much. You have captured the rice terrace, with heart and soul and related it on words.
2 e* Z1 G/ _# s4 O- q1 {( p
3 [" G. e9 q- O1 [/ o8 y1 P  oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-9-15 07:28 PM

I have this in my email too.  Some looks like photoshop works but none the less beautiful.5 W7 L( q5 i7 l9 |. a6 l5 z
Good job on posting this Kimmy.5.39.217.77:88980 `' M  ~$ g& Q! y- `, e9 ]; _0 S
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-9-14 04:19 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- P8 L: S5 B& c5 Y) K( s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" t/ ?2 e2 S" t" e6 B1 a% V$ e
Lemon dear, for some scenario as beautiful as these I wld not care to post a photoshop on nature. The pictures are shoot with professional photography essentials and experience, lor...not photoshop. Much effort and time involved la. Enjoy my dear.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-9-15 08:00 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-9-15 04:01 AM 編輯
$ u; [3 N/ x2 Z2 }. w" ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ D8 g& ~/ u2 z# I) y
Rice terrace at a closer look, shot with, with a different style and photography essentials...surely much effort and hard work involved for the photographer too.
( b( ^6 A* ~* }5 S* ~; Q+ ~* ]* tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77:8898* ~: G  [$ @; Z' @6 t% f
[attach]1130784[/attach]
) c% t- O6 o: u8 t0 l9 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb





歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0