原來係講流水声...得閒真要去感受下先作者: ajheng80 時間: 2010-8-21 12:49 AM
这么漂亮的瀑布已经很难找到了,希望大家能够好好保护大自然,不要让它消失掉!作者: so7 時間: 2010-8-21 11:11 AM
I looked at the beautiful postings, then I closed my eyes. I seemed to hear the wonderful ( x6 b( ^9 {! d) G) a6 h3 E& ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。orchestra of the natural performed by the running water of the waterfall.作者: hui85my 時間: 2010-8-23 10:20 PM
水流不停,生生不息。看着照片,仿佛听见了流水声。作者: busyfun 時間: 2010-8-24 07:20 AM
九寨溝的秀麗山景,雲蒸霞蔚,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# h" V5 T& y L4 K" M
氣象萬千的飛泉瀑布尤獨具神采,美不勝收.... : n5 e' `4 \; \9 F' L公仔箱論壇瀑布流水音律最能夠撫平人心,心情回復身心舒暢。 2 @0 W. R& P8 p現代人工作節奏快速,很適合聽聽大自然交响樂來紓壓,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 o+ D5 K$ X; c" U- ^5 C4 n3 n u
淨化疲憊的心靈之餘,也帶人遠離都市的精神緊張呢! } r6 ]+ y2 `9 U, m謝謝分享美景美態美樂!! ) ~8 e( V- o- ~0 i7 G5.39.217.77:8898作者: orchids 時間: 2010-8-26 10:02 AM
Sounds of waterfall only have one effect that is powerful noise of thousands horses in running.While a peaceful stream has an effect of playing violin.作者: cordho 時間: 2010-8-26 11:45 PM
Beautiful photos, powerful waterfalls like a never-ending symphony, and you can get so close to the water. This is another must see place.