I visited 吉林 many years ago, I was lucky to observed the beautiful 樹掛 some people ! n5 R8 I2 F: t0 b! G9 H( [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。had been waiting there for 3 days but couldn't see anything, the 樹掛 just formed after they o5 ~, f; p$ l' ]( Qleft. I also enjoyed the steam pot chicken and the hand toss noodle there.作者: orchids 時間: 2010-8-14 09:42 PM
吉林 is a very cold area, so that the famous 樹掛 can be formed under a serious cold weather. On such environment , hot pot or [da bin lo] is very good idea.作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2010-8-14 10:19 PM
Wonders of nature at its best. These are amazingly pretty. + a3 M8 `9 v+ p/ O( [4 r* Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn Northern US and Canada, winter is harsh and cold. The white stuff is pretty to look at until you need to snow blow in the cold.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) R# O O* U! \. H. Q u% E
The icing on the tree branches is lovely until they formed at the roof...grrrrr... & N) i% a1 [ q. {[attach]1097099[/attach]作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-8-17 09:13 PM