Board logo

標題: Jeju-do [打印本頁]

作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-12 10:16 PM     標題: Jeju-do

Jeju-do濟州島瀑布5.39.217.77:88987 U8 C+ x$ o( {6 q' A
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( D4 [- v' }+ g- j

2 `6 K+ @# U1 H4 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇! {, z; j0 ^& ~% [/ x
大浦柱狀節理與波
5 {9 `$ `. x# l  U- I. W  y. @* l* B) D5 u

0 W. l" p9 K( V) K5.39.217.77:8898
5 t* ]6 b- x4 [9 u  f* |( b, LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。天地淵瀑布tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, H. S  ^: I; [

/ b& a2 Q& \" s: C' O
. Z2 u* X7 g: W7 R& c. T" uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) i9 T) b2 L3 ^% u$ B2 N% m. k- e
濟州雕塑公園
: v4 y5 L% ]* w7 j3 k9 J公仔箱論壇% A- \5 Z& l+ J: C
漢拿山
$ B# U6 t( y2 f2 \6 W
1 M0 Q* w. G1 W  s3 ~  e景福-長庚宮,漢城
2 V; P" S* a+ [$ s/ F公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, ]! c( G9 ]! D. d3 G& A7 m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: d1 q6 r% |+ f2 U* M

" j( t; N. }9 e, O6 }* p韓國濟州島
0 A# t* v2 L1 `5.39.217.77:8898& z/ {& M! p- I) I) C

% j( }5 d% W$ Z8 Y+ {7 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77:8898: {+ ?6 p; _9 j, o( s6 v+ L0 ]% v
韓國舞
# U6 _2 I/ C2 X$ c公仔箱論壇% y* Y0 y/ t0 o, F  [' H1 V, v

% M3 k0 ?4 {7 A' \& Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 09:33 AM

I was very fond of the Korean TV drama "Da Cheung Kam", I am very happy to see the postings of 濟州島. Thank so much for sharing.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-13 10:46 AM

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-8-13 10:57 AM

Yeah, swords dance for sure.   See, no man dares to get any closer than 5 meters of them.! a5 ^+ G3 X9 h! ]( }! K
Now, seriously, these are very nice photos.  Magnificent cliff side, waves blowing up to the top; waterfall  running onto the inland lake inside the cave.  Beautiful temples and peaceful mountain landscape.  Love them all.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 \8 d2 z1 M5 h" j! l& i- X
Except when I first read the title, I thought it was a kind of martial art.
作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 11:19 AM

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
% h# D2 s# c7 T% ]5 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvborchids 發表於 2010-8-13 10:46 AM
5.39.217.77:8898# Y, h% b3 Z- s- A7 u% L: J

" F1 p* Q* l) e* z2 ?; i% w公仔箱論壇Thank you for telling me , I can tell that they are dancing, since I cannot see the swords I am not smart as you to know that this is a sword dance.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0