Board logo

標題: 風景圖片貼圖考眼光遊戲 - 希臘 [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-6-23 09:29 PM     標題: 風景圖片貼圖考眼光遊戲 - 希臘

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-6-23 09:31 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 j# c- [+ k) [( r

! S. }8 w. [  \9 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Greece - The birthplace of Democracy, the Opympic, and Homer the reputed author of Odyssey, (not Homer Simpson).  A country full of ancient arts, gods, theatres.
, x* }. B6 A( P( @6 B3 t/ U公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇, e% b. ~  Z0 W9 C' j
Athen, the capital of Greece.  The must see destination.
: \& @; i- b5 U, |: i% @% V" X$ Y8 z) X6 g1 m$ h5 E5 P; D
Parthenon - The name Parthenon refers to the worship of Athena Parthenos, the 'Virgin Athena' who issued fully grown from the head of her father Zeus. The maiden goddess and patroness of Athens, she represents the highest order of spiritual development and the gifts of intellect and understanding.
  o, z5 V. |9 f; UWith the exception of the Great Pyramid in Egypt, the Parthenon of Athens has probably received more attention from archaeologists, historians, architects, painters and poets than any other structure on earth.
) e8 [3 m, N& K- l, ^
% m4 p4 U% v  r+ B" L6 c' \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  j2 f( L3 ^" M- e( L6 ^
Temple of Olympian Zeus - The Temple of Olympian Zeus, also known as the Olympieion, is an Greco-Roman temple in the center of Athens, southeast of the Acropolis. 5.39.217.77:88988 e6 ?( Q8 [* O1 ]. l. S

; G- N" f! C. c. e1 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ m, B3 d4 I9 x1 \4 h' A& Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; w+ c, J2 W/ F/ P; l- _- Y3 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Evzones - changing of the guard 6 e! y( j9 _$ e  ]: y* ?
0 |6 i% P2 t9 p/ Z! ?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 V" T: h+ e3 g) r8 l+ [. A
Theseion, also known as the Hephaisteion (Ηφαιστείον) or Theseion (Θησείον), is the best preserved ancient Greek temple. - i6 |: S. B3 L; S1 }$ {- g4 I
0 b3 b7 Z  ^' b2 Z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ g) _) {1 V% p
Plaka - Adrianou " A# u7 B5 }0 [' P% \

作者: orchids    時間: 2010-6-23 10:21 PM

本帖最後由 orchids 於 2010-6-23 10:22 PM 編輯
' U0 ]) p; W/ x" F! \! p/ hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- H( f6 x3 C& \; F0 m, m' \
A country full of Gods stories, a place must see. Thank you Norman.Ho
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-6-24 07:39 PM

唔知咩月份去希臘会舒服d呢?

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0