Board logo

標題: 風景圖片貼圖考眼光遊戲 - Serbia [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-6-19 10:17 AM     標題: 風景圖片貼圖考眼光遊戲 - Serbia

Serbia - once part of the greater Yugoslavia, now an independent Baltic country.  A place to relax and enjoy the Balkan experience.  The capital city Belgrade is one of the oldest European city, a birthplace of the largest prehistoric culture of Europe.   I* f3 n! w: E" O, T

/ b! ?  l! |( \. I TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 k' g/ d1 \$ J' o! r: D, Q0 E
5.39.217.77:88982 @  p% f( v. v4 d) t

6 O. N, I' |, B* T6 d5.39.217.77:8898
- i- g9 U0 F& k  r# J0 O/ A5.39.217.77:8898 5.39.217.77:8898, y+ O0 m0 y& @' C1 H% `" V: J
5.39.217.77:8898& C# ~, I* F* V$ c+ |; v) C
4 h/ l+ X" f5 i, y

' _0 k5 ~4 s# K3 l* b* r2 \$ _7 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 5.39.217.77:8898( |1 S! M, W5 j! ~4 o. f
5.39.217.77:88988 g2 I+ K  S. \( D% L9 l

作者: bklim38    時間: 2010-6-19 10:38 AM

真的很美的地方,如果有机会想去那边休假。
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-6-19 10:45 AM

A beautiful country in the Balkan Peninsular. Worth to visit if there is time.
作者: 宣萱    時間: 2010-6-19 03:50 PM

考眼光游戏?这是?
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-6-19 11:30 PM

考眼光游戏?这是?
( T" a! J4 y4 T9 [1 I宣萱 發表於 2010-6-19 03:50 PM
% ?! M% k4 z& ~$ _/ ~$ u7 f5 J公仔箱論壇http://www.tvboxnow.com/thread-1004828-1-1.html
, o3 K" D/ B. Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb有問題可與我联繫




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0