返回列表 回復 發帖
唉!個班飛虎好似地家童子軍.
没有好的剧本了
唉,呢套野好唔認真囉,,成班傻仔甘
可以閂電視
有竞争先有进步~
请以前亚视D编剧黎帮拖拉
又一浪費人生寶貴時間的片子
I agree with you. I just saw the first episode, in fact the first 10 minutes and I had to stop it. TVB has not moved on at all.
& z0 R6 C( j( D9 H5.39.217.77:8898For example, the special cop with the binoculars was looking out of a window which is above his head but the angle of his view of the building across the road is from above!!!! How can that be? He didn't have a chair or something to step up.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 r0 @" U2 Q% y
Plot is so far rubbish.
3 n: q" J- l2 X& TThe robber dropped a grenade and it exploded within feet of the female cop and she survived. What kind of people does TVB has to write scripts? A bunch of boys???tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 X* m5 ?. i! ?) L6 l6 u
Is so bad it is laughable.
呢套真係好垃圾...
垃圾電視台
chating show same style
! U' D+ }# z- L; e: e+ D% k" gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbchasing car show same style
! V6 A# v: _4 X5 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfollowing car show same styleTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% U& `* H% \3 s
c4 seem like 100 pound jus explore the ball room
8 n% D$ C8 ^+ T" U0 f; V+ z公仔箱論壇shooting show seem like shit5.39.217.77:88981 t4 v% s) j9 r
omg.... i hv to stop it...
完全同意,電視台無兢爭對手,製作垃圾劇集,侮辱觀眾智慧,觀眾只可選擇"睇"或者"唔睇"
因為有慣性收視...
When you got complaints on the frontline staff, you have to look at the managers at the back. This is the basic principle of management.
  r2 z+ ^7 Z5 h$ P5.39.217.77:8898TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 a2 u! D% N" V* `9 O- G
We have so many rubbish drama going on at TVB now because the TOP MANAGEMENT IS DOING NOTHING.5.39.217.77:88986 |6 j# F) o9 Y4 ~( f

( k' F5 A% q( y6 L1 x4 s: X公仔箱論壇大海航行靠舵手. Changing the CEO of TVB will shake everything up. Producers, script writers, directors and actors/actress will take things seriously.
totally agreed./ B6 ~9 }: C! J7 V4 M3 i$ j7 K$ e
that is the worst i even see in TVB.
2 J; {6 W$ x! J" o3 d" K/ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) b* `' A2 |( z, e# T+ Y( s  ~( \( f公仔箱論壇waste my time and good for making me sleeping.
返回列表