返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 steven000071 於 2008-11-26 07:35 AM 發表
( z: G0 U, I2 u" C7 f7 d% C8 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。不錯呀!不過你發之前有無經她的同意?
5.39.217.77: B6 t, b& z' ?( b
她不会介意的。。。
为什么不把她追回来?放走她是你的损失。
cutie...公仔箱論壇# t/ s( D) n8 s9 T3 X/ p
What happen....
5 p3 ^. ^: D- `8 `* z2 pThis is your ex...
什么!??!?!
- y" N+ n( u! Q, c4 n- h5.39.217.77! D7 ^: v1 V) \) y
這是你前女友?!!?
4 J" x' E$ X3 \% ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 r& c+ v( w, }2 v3 b- S
她是我朋友咧!!!公仔箱論壇$ ^9 u2 q9 `* C) |' @* U1 A) [( \/ {

0 I+ N! K) C/ p) R2 k$ B$ x哇卡卡卡tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! Y! V% m; l% ?
5.39.217.77. ]$ |1 W! E9 |- M. y3 o0 C
世界真小
《我很丑可是我很溫柔》

Privacy from both of you guys

she's really cute and pretty..., thanks for sharing her picture.., but I'm curious one thing...!!5.39.217.77  Y  T# a3 f" I4 D
She's your X-girlfried..., and now you're posting her pictures over here..~~
3 F" I, R4 i4 gIt's not right to her.., this is her privacy...., even both of you has already broken up~~~, but I think that you has to respect her...
2 v; O3 E4 P% ~5.39.217.77TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ ^1 d6 l. k1 t+ b/ I% `/ A
谢谢分享
thanks you very much..
好正,

回應 soul1982 第 1 篇文章

靚女

回應 soul1982 第 1 篇文章

你系幸福既
支持你,5.39.217.77/ }+ `% M, M/ W  b3 j2 ]& ~  ]
确实很可爱
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
可爱的虎牙妹.........
such a kawaii gal!!!
几可爱,几漂亮。
返回列表