返回列表 回復 發帖

Jeju-do

Jeju-do濟州島瀑布
$ t) T) X$ q" X5 _  V1 c# btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 u- K% Q& ?! e6 ^

6 \' |8 l! z2 [  z
! M, b  h) L# w3 e0 M6 Y$ d5.39.217.77大浦柱狀節理與波
  q1 c/ ~) _  S- `8 A公仔箱論壇
. x/ {+ K  C. H$ D0 w9 d0 v
" u+ q/ P4 l) p5 t8 g6 p5.39.217.77
/ D  D$ W# }3 q2 e5 k3 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb天地淵瀑布
$ s4 Z7 Z9 w2 v: I5.39.217.775.39.217.77% `. U+ Q4 e0 k. h  E
, [( \2 `  o/ T' e& g7 `8 D" j" f
4 A6 R  a" n2 i6 Q4 h1 p: L& a0 ?+ f
濟州雕塑公園
. z; p( [* w7 v/ S- ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 p( H) l/ K" a5.39.217.77漢拿山/ ^3 o2 _' J% a0 A* {6 ?: e0 E$ [1 F& a

2 z+ \; w& ^% d: Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb景福-長庚宮,漢城
0 @4 W# l4 A- m0 \+ c2 j0 U1 w
: |$ y+ \' C8 M% `+ j/ ~# |/ Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) ~- w8 |5 W6 T. m5 R" W
5.39.217.77! A% g0 y# w& T" ?' f
韓國濟州島
+ [- h4 [% g' G* \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  J3 T: y# r, J$ C" Q& x

# @8 T: Z2 L9 u3 Q5.39.217.77
7 X0 S9 r/ ^7 R0 ?+ o韓國舞
" R9 E* h/ f3 W+ Y; ^2 T9 j公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇9 q; S6 Y- @5 F" n/ F. H7 W: J3 h

& b4 I2 {" W$ h6 p0 Y1 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

I was very fond of the Korean TV drama "Da Cheung Kam", I am very happy to see the postings of 濟州島. Thank so much for sharing.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Yeah, swords dance for sure.   See, no man dares to get any closer than 5 meters of them.
1 V4 J( ^& V* {" I$ N5.39.217.77Now, seriously, these are very nice photos.  Magnificent cliff side, waves blowing up to the top; waterfall  running onto the inland lake inside the cave.  Beautiful temples and peaceful mountain landscape.  Love them all.公仔箱論壇+ \: a4 m$ z$ Q5 b2 u. g
Except when I first read the title, I thought it was a kind of martial art.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
& ^* ?, I! |$ T7 z0 V公仔箱論壇orchids 發表於 2010-8-13 10:46 AM
. H  q- E9 r- J9 Z+ ]- t/ ?& [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 {/ i. a1 l3 {) S- w. ?9 c, W
Thank you for telling me , I can tell that they are dancing, since I cannot see the swords I am not smart as you to know that this is a sword dance.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

返回列表