返回列表 回復 發帖

Jeju-do

Jeju-do濟州島瀑布
4 |7 q5 [5 O- l: a1 {公仔箱論壇
& ?1 x4 ?: [7 L5 J, ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" [2 S5 c2 D9 b: C; H公仔箱論壇# G" H4 \& \: n- {- F
大浦柱狀節理與波
. @2 @! F9 }  O: Y7 Q" D7 U/ e公仔箱論壇2 F$ b; H$ z* Z: L# m2 |: e

0 u$ `' E$ {$ d  q) z5.39.217.77) J# l' ?5 t. I3 C3 y( F
天地淵瀑布TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: Q- T/ Y4 H! |' _0 S

% m2 ~* U( Q* B% Y* d
9 T* r+ \( Z% O
' T6 a  r( T+ W# Q( n' UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。濟州雕塑公園+ p" W4 J7 C1 f* Y, x
. t& E5 w7 X: D& q3 ]
漢拿山- x! _3 w( k" V8 z9 z, ~0 Z

2 ?- Z0 i! G% i. W8 g5.39.217.77景福-長庚宮,漢城7 m6 G, x6 W8 C" a, P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& f" m& k7 o; u( v. E, \

. y' ?9 K  D/ c& J9 F  V5 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 D' }' K& W0 E0 n$ c" {2 G
韓國濟州島
% U$ \- I$ B" Z
  m% q5 B4 B7 c% @% X% W9 ?2 @" Z: p- E" G

5 o& {' g) q: Q5 }5 g韓國舞TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 n7 z: N$ H  J( ?" ]. y

  P  }& I: y# u/ Y公仔箱論壇: F' u% ^; R- l) G  B. O! _; v4 |, U
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

I was very fond of the Korean TV drama "Da Cheung Kam", I am very happy to see the postings of 濟州島. Thank so much for sharing.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Yeah, swords dance for sure.   See, no man dares to get any closer than 5 meters of them.
6 K& u$ V6 [/ X7 c8 R/ LNow, seriously, these are very nice photos.  Magnificent cliff side, waves blowing up to the top; waterfall  running onto the inland lake inside the cave.  Beautiful temples and peaceful mountain landscape.  Love them all.4 K# f+ u3 X( T9 @! u0 A( N& Y
Except when I first read the title, I thought it was a kind of martial art.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
) d% m0 k, e- zorchids 發表於 2010-8-13 10:46 AM
公仔箱論壇7 C$ O' n3 ~- N  J# ?& T- q0 y
+ {: i8 G& P$ h  [' {
Thank you for telling me , I can tell that they are dancing, since I cannot see the swords I am not smart as you to know that this is a sword dance.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

返回列表