返回列表 回復 發帖

敘利亞

Syria is a country in Western Asia, bordering Lebanon and the MediterraneanSea to the West,Turkey to the north, Iraq to the east, Jordan to the south, and Israel to the southwest.
: }" u) ^9 u* W" @5.39.217.77
5 L$ q9 ?! r. {0 l
' {9 r  |$ I  }0 |
. s) \1 |, Y$ c& Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, I  R& b8 ~' p9 G) U

3 b" l5 c( ~7 x
+ ?5 j# X6 a% m/ U3 D0 d( I
3 M- G. J( `6 ]7 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 n( E$ N6 P5 e. s# ]+ ?; v2 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGolan Height
0 o  P* }. R# _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ K; ~) d1 Z  x/ c0 J
Rahman mosque5.39.217.77. [" M+ J6 C) i6 t0 ?9 c

# P- k  q9 I0 I! \. ^8 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" o4 I6 X2 Q" E8 i! z4 Q
9 i; x- x1 n* D, ?" X$ _' PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% K: V  w9 v8 y3 Y: k

# n% g! S, x3 q/ }公仔箱論壇- V8 m- a; M! Y9 e
公仔箱論壇5 i9 e$ W2 r3 x+ S, s

5 |# _9 h! A2 Z* I公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇  J/ B6 u3 `6 c1 B- _
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

A great vacation spot.  Thanks for posting the pics.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

其實我很想去中東国家,但冇人肯陪我去
謝謝你的分享喔
有机会一定要去,太漂亮了:)
返回列表