|
 
|
1#
發表於 2010-4-30 10:27 AM
| 只看該作者
The birds that come for a visit
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-4-30 10:28 AM 編輯 5.39.217.77" t7 N9 i: ?6 j
$ }2 d/ m4 d0 F* N7 A$ ?$ T4 n, m5.39.217.77These birds come to the back garden quite often, the bush turkeys only stays for a few days, but the rainbow lorekee parrots are there all year round.
( \( E; c1 T" h5.39.217.77
' x# D8 u3 a0 I9 d$ W- t: C: Q, J ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 n, u" ?5 S6 M0 L; N. Q) {公仔箱論壇Cocatoo Parrots having a drink:5.39.217.77+ l; `; h2 B+ d. W/ S+ P
公仔箱論壇2 F- M' Y" t$ D7 G* P8 ?
9 b: |7 K/ I! x+ r ]! `: C; kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ F; ~5 W6 l, q4 T; G9 }2 v5.39.217.77
, {; n3 e4 ^# ~3 q6 K) k6 s# u1 B% utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. q h* V. ?" M. Q1 b# N: Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOne of the bush turkey, a boy I think.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! s; F5 { e( R% V; `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. F, T6 y5 S( Y8 ?$ t% I
" Z$ y: i K1 T/ {- M6 V/ [$ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbStanding on the back fence.3 b! N9 V" j& q
7 h$ e4 `9 w4 p6 n' @/ Z6 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 z( y& i$ h) t q6 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 v; U( z; N F. P% t
: N! X9 H4 y9 u9 r3 O; {0 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" \6 c( K8 W. V* [1 P
. {( @' G$ s0 j, H5 G! B! @0 L
7 i8 }( \9 ?/ ^, q' h. lThe Rainbow Lorekee Parot munching on the hibiscus.
: R9 B/ I) ?" F公仔箱論壇
) j) u+ h# t, g6 W6 o$ P公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 U* a4 |9 a0 n4 N: @! ]! y* A( d
5.39.217.77! I: |7 P# H# W0 {1 C" C
5 M; G W* v7 G h2 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: I' ]8 w# _- O8 T
1 H7 ~5 y, u$ W3 u, O$ A公仔箱論壇
% ~* x. S! C4 v. I" }$ u" yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 }! o i8 q. I0 O* D2 x
And it was full moon last night." _4 s- z7 C1 S3 a1 {8 t8 A
: e- `' r1 l8 v& g9 q3 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& v! A+ `( w8 R, Y
, l4 f6 K1 _- {- U- X, utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! H3 a6 u: B& q) G N% d
 |
|
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow. |
|