返回列表 回復 發帖

How To Stop RM file popups?????

Hello,
% ^4 z2 W* v% a& O' K公仔箱論壇6 p9 f; n; |* k; a
Does anyone know how to stop the popups from RM files.
) }5 O; n8 {, a* [3 H. ?5.39.217.77Because I just got the Edison and Daniel movie in RM file.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- G+ B% R. r; c5 t' n, q+ N
Once, I play it a lot of Popups come out.
: i/ f3 e, |/ Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: v/ E' L6 ^0 A; I+ r$ u& f- `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The same thing happen to some of the 44cn.com RM files too.
8 k( f, {& @2 F9 l( \5.39.217.77( G% f, R* b2 F6 U& ?
Can some one help me?????
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Media Player Classic 6.4.9.0 (XP/2000/2003) 繁體中文版非官網)
, w, v0 }( ]0 W& R/ I. M* W: J# ?5.39.217.775 j$ q9 G7 X: }6 Q  u
http://hotdl.com/dl/showfile.php?id=814&category=16
6 M2 T) Y) F' t% e4 @5.39.217.77: @" j2 i! e4 h3 @6 z
解壓後就可以用免安裝 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' f' s6 w5 k/ E  q1 U0 a# _

5 l  y' u  ]( b# y" C介紹:
& P& t  X9 D. D. h, i7 N1 l0 y% S「Media Player Classic」一套免費軟體滿足您播放 DVD 影片、Real 格式影音檔、秀圖的所有需求!可以播放 DVD、RM 且支援多種格式的多媒體播放工具,其主程式的體積小到超乎您的想像!支援格式有:WAV、WMA、MP3、SND、AU、AIF、MID、RMI、MIDI、MPEG、MPG、M1V、M2V、VOB、AC3、ASX、M3U、PLS、WMX、WAX、ASF、WM、WMA、WMV、AVI、CDA、OGM、OGG、RM、RMVB、RA、RAM、RT、RP、JPG、GIF、PNG、BMP、DIB、JPEG、FLI、FLC、D2V、MP4、AAC...等等。
i just download from the internet try this..
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
原帖由 k660 於 2006-8-11 01:35 PM 發表
5 B) y& u2 B2 M5 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i just download from the internet try this..
公仔箱論壇  z: T# v; [( B/ v2 m

2 V6 d5 }/ {" lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 M' |+ P' ~; q1 y0 X4 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。可唔可以教我點裝ga?
try download from the link below. it's works!
5 w) ^5 D: Y/ u5 i: A5 \1 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.plutosoftware.com/ziyr/adrm.rar
thanks

Questions

I just downloaded the media player classic and managed to play file with it. However, I still don't understand how it can block the pop-ups. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" ^! n# p! a: G. |0 ~- b( c7 H  K
Will MPC block the pop-ups automatically ?
5 ~8 N5 P  h$ i7 D& HDo I need to adust any setting bofore the MPC can block the pop-ups ?
7 `+ ~2 a. o  `6 u$ B* J1 U1 v
! H" b$ [( P0 W5.39.217.77Thanks in advance !
thank you, i have this problem too.......... the pop ups are sosososo annoying!!!
返回列表