返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem on BitComet....

I dont know what happened... BitComet could not work for few days, staying download: 0 kb and upload: 0 kb for more than 4 hours. I try to leave it overnight, I still found it is all 0 kb this morning??!! Anyone can suggest me how to solve it.. e  l: [+ P' c. G

3 H/ p3 O9 ^& R! t' d% I公仔箱論壇ps: I didnt do any thing on BitComet program since problem came out...
0 V- o9 E; E2 H% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& b  r! v/ ]2 Z, u& C
Many thanks
maybe..no one is seeding the file that your downloading...that might be it?
I tried different torrents before, some are latest TV series, some are old!! But dont know why all the torrents cannot response...??!!:(
+ ?5 |. J' z/ d" O' {8 C, f# y5.39.217.777 A, B4 z3 o: a5 a" n
Internet downloading speed has checked, no problem... all in order...! w/ U% B  v  ~" ~; I' x
$ Z3 T" w% m- e" v
Help~~~
mine too, these 3 days, its been 0kb download or 2kb...never happen before
what's version???
BitComet 0.7 . I tried 0.69, 0.68!! Same thing happened. staying 0 kb/s
me too.
, b' M; x" X, N( q% e7 ~3 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ Q, M, N+ z# p& ^$ @- B6 Q0 L+ aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Someone can help me?
有冇人幫到手?
me too, I just start to BT agian, and so far can't download anything yet. I use 5.9 and .7 verson, but still the same.
返回列表