返回列表 回復 發帖

[籃球] [轉貼]NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 04/03/2024 / Orlando Magic @ New Orleans Pelicans

 ,  描述: [ENG]
NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 04/03/2024 / Orlando Magic @ New Orleans Pelicans
& h8 d- m1 l. s" H1 r' `* h( s
. {, |' U3 H& G4 t" w" O公仔箱論壇Type of sport : Basketball公仔箱論壇2 Q9 I- Z" P! i/ E# K! b1 u
Date/Year of release : 04/03/2024
  t$ o/ Y. n3 d* ]公仔箱論壇Comment language : Englishtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ~: p" e7 I( F' K. [
Description : Season 2023-2024Author of the rip/post : m4rtyr.
% b# a  g7 @" d# }公仔箱論壇Add. information : there are spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and transcribed.Quality : WEB-DL HD
, B3 a5 ?/ r: r8 o公仔箱論壇Video format : mkvtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 f* d" e+ q( K3 t7 x4 k1 y, x
Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps
' o" f9 l0 L8 m9 V) [4 v1 A公仔箱論壇Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
9 f1 p( h6 _. a* }# X% p1 c5 Q" R5.39.217.779 ^& K- ^. h; N6 x) y- k

0 Y  c) C3 x  j( U1 I+ I! S5.39.217.775.39.217.77+ J/ \8 k4 B8 Z
5.39.217.77) D. d) Z( N& X* k/ y

: `% p$ w6 z8 u* ?: RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1# cwy2012 Thanks
Thanks for sharing.
返回列表