返回列表 回復 發帖

智利的美景

智利的美景
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

嘩﹗真係唔係講少,真係幾靓哦,多謝樓主分享,謝謝﹗
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Very beautiful scenery, two photos looking like Tibet. I want to know the huge stone hand stands for what??
Very beautifu!!
The little alpaca looks lovely:
- Z9 f& `9 m0 a, s5 q! ^% N/ a5.39.217.77
3 K( Y2 X1 W# \; K; L0 ]公仔箱論壇& w% v4 E4 {0 d( C- M
And the 五指山, I thought there was one in China.公仔箱論壇4 S% M; t$ e5 X! m1 T+ F6 P
A very nice shot of the  shipwreck washed onto the beach too.3 }2 e6 V. W/ w7 M+ T! I5 g

! D8 B, b! W9 a' m+ |% B& `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you Taipoxp.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 I$ ^9 [8 ^0 L
孙悟空到此一遊特撒泡尿以做证明。结果还是如来手心。公仔箱論壇9 ~, r4 @" [# q3 z5 q$ \
Beautiful places on earth.  Thanks for sharing.
6# SweetLemon           公仔箱論壇# V8 ~* ^5 d/ f% R+ p! s
This made my day.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表