返回列表 回復 發帖

[44bt版]

Recently 44bt版 always has its websites advertisement pops up. Is there any way that I can prevent it ?
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
原帖由 Maelstrom 於 2006-7-13 07:02 AM 發表公仔箱論壇6 N# _8 R2 Y' g  Y' @6 G
you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
* I7 Z7 `# e8 }! P' d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  H8 e: C8 U6 |9 _5 l: r; A) a
Can you please show me how to do it with more more details ?8 K% ^0 x3 h& H# k% d' _
Should I dl a software called Realproducer ?+ Q/ w; l$ C# l) K% f, r
Then, how can I " merge an empty event file with the video" ?' L. n& ?* }! t2 M! ?
Thanks in advance !
解决办法:# h' f6 k; ?7 @7 V3 Q6 E( M# b5 W
1、不要下载44BT版的剧,改下载其他版本~:victory::victory:
& }2 y- R3 P$ O% `2、使用Realplayer以外的播放器来开,例如:Media Player Codec、KMPlayer等(必须拥有Codec)~那么就不会有广告弹起来~
9 m& L% g: O. O2 `% ^* e/ R# J5.39.217.773、使用第三方软件清除event~给你一个小软件:简体版的~
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表