本帖最後由 howardc888 於 2013-10-16 01:17 PM 編輯 % L+ S1 y" T1 L$ q' ?6 D5.39.217.77tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! R* n6 a( ` |, V3 _# }% C# X
The bucket list. :). I have been to chich'en itza 墨西哥 金塔納羅奧 奇琴伊察. And it was amazing. The Mayan built the place with great architectural knowledge. , `) i& g3 [% k% f' m5 a7 _( x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. b; k( k' C# _; L+ I: J- ^: N
Twice in a year, the sun will line up the pyramid to form the look of a snake. First happens in spring to tell farmers to spread seeds and another time in fall to tell farmers to harvest the crops. Check out this image and YouTube. 5 U- I1 S5 u' Q; S0 d2 w( w5 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www.google.com/search?q=c ... 7CqcNtFa9RDsVkQM%3A 0 m3 \( ~ m3 C1 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇! n: h& D! D, e. c- n% \% I2 e http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&a ... amp;bvm=bv.54176721,d.cGE公仔箱論壇5 s: [3 P, s8 Q9 |# L) F" |- Y
2 ]3 ^. |, \) W6 m$ T1 d+ \! C* u3 h5.39.217.775.39.217.77: U1 _! W: Y! W' U) I+ D7 L
From wiki below' w8 F- Z% L$ o2 w i
卡斯蒂略金字塔(又称羽蛇神金字塔,城堡,玛雅金字塔,或墨西哥金字塔)雄居奇琴伊察的正中,是为羽蛇神而建的神庙。金字塔的地基呈方形,四边依阶梯上升,直至顶端的庙宇。在春季和秋季的昼夜平分点,日出日落时,建筑的拐角在金字塔北面的阶梯上投下羽蛇状的阴影,并随着太阳的位置在北面滑行下降。