返回列表 回復 發帖

Bitcomet Setting 0.84

I using bitcomet 0.84 now. Below are mine setting. Hope that this setting can increase your download speed.
. w/ M# E# y" S' F公仔箱論壇5.39.217.77/ ?- Z7 i8 ]/ c
Go to option > Preference
7 b+ p: G+ x) J2 p0 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbConnection: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* c& X7 H, R3 F2 X5 p# e9 K
-->Global Max upload speed:( Go to www.speedtest.net to test your upload speed and use only 80% of it. Remenber to change the kbps to kb/s)7 e$ H- q4 q  f/ n$ e
-->Max simultaneous download tasks number put it at 2 unless your download speed is very fast then u increase it.
& S# f) [- _3 ]! f2 ?, U5.39.217.77-->Now choose listen port between 49152 and 65534.
5 w# P; G) j; C5 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Note if you are using router remenber to forward the port.)5.39.217.77* b' V( E# v8 l
9 L( z9 W7 G$ k

# M9 x: H4 L5 M" C' f5 z公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% Y9 q: J6 g* a! ~
Now go to Advance) \) j/ o: G( U3 ^9 k/ U$ b
-->Check all except the first oneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 F% j) ?2 n4 y7 @3 p$ u# E* R+ b

( c& t+ u; G: X, P4 Z; ^$ ?. f' J1 z& c7 I7 ]& R4 I: e9 E# x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 }' }- i: K( @
Now go to Connection5.39.217.77( l' u5 L3 C9 |, S8 h! v
-->Check only the first one.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 q# @% i" u3 O' w) m$ U+ r
-->Maximun Connection per task set to 1000.
) u0 \% j4 `- y9 ~公仔箱論壇(Note: Set to 1000 only if your pc is of high end if not limit it at 100)公仔箱論壇/ L2 l4 \7 `+ z1 I" i  Z& {
-->Maximun simultaneous half open TCP connection: 500
. Z4 R9 Q. e) h6 s5.39.217.77(Note: Set to 500 only if your pc is of high end if not limit it at 50)
6 v0 X2 W6 u; I& n$ w5.39.217.77(Note: In XP sp1 the half open TCP is unlimted but in XP sp2 it was limit to 10 only as to prevent worms and this is why our download speed get slower.)
. X4 W3 m$ j# |3 ^公仔箱論壇Use this file below to open your Window Xp sp2 TCP
5 g. v3 x/ `4 T, Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://z31.zupload.com/download.php?
3 |8 s4 Z: l3 p+ {1 r) ~file=getfile&filepath=28058
5 S/ W* t% Y% m: H# @8 R
-->Protocol encryption (Avoid BT protocol blocked) set to Always
0 F5 F& a" N3 Y5 M- i* v8 g# i( g) |/ `
& i: J( }% f" R0 k( z, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: V- k- a3 y( g, |7 {' N! ^4 V

9 Y8 T0 A4 v0 x+ n5 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Last thing to do公仔箱論壇+ j& p/ E8 }& ^- I, a7 `
-->Now properties of now downloading torrent: Right click on it.5 C: k5 p/ _( ~; z
    Properties > advanced:
6 |+ l! C4 d" G2 o6 @- m5.39.217.77-->All checked, except: Find peer using public DHT network - DONT CHECK IT!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 V9 D3 E. _8 J8 ?

  A2 u* W5 k, O# F/ h1 x公仔箱論壇
2 Q% G) x6 T2 H/ S: ~( `
7 w; B" J. x! y# A; u9 x) VThat all hope it useful to you guys!!! Thank for reading!!!
3 [) z5 }1 j/ b) F+ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 x* |# H. `9 A[ 本帖最後由 icydragon 於 2007-2-19 04:06 PM 編輯 ]
I use XP SP2, so in connection "Maximun simultaneous half open TCP connection",
1 @) t0 Y3 ]5 R8 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI should change to 10 or 500? I  change my Window Xp sp2 TCP to 10 already?
7 O- S2 Q' T) m9 T( q) H+ OAlso the number of the listen port you show I don't have that kind of number, I have the small amount number like 7074, 7155, 7970, 8101, 17113, 18143.......the highest number I have is 27756.
3 c# i/ Z4 ?/ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI think maybe I live in New York, that's why the listen port number is different.
& G) {- g! ~$ z$ }5 y5.39.217.77
( M4 f2 r4 o- h" Y8 z; V$ b# ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 02:57 PM 編輯 ]
10 is sp2 default setting. u should change to 500 or minimun 100 using the file i upload.
/ M8 g* r. z5 A5.39.217.77as for the listen port 49152 and 65534 is recomend by bitcomet. u just change it and then forward the port if u are behind router.公仔箱論壇- E+ h( d" g/ G3 v' V, r

7 V* s- N% y; f4 Q. ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[ 本帖最後由 icydragon 於 2007-2-19 04:05 PM 編輯 ]
I have the other question, everytime I change my setting and later on I restart my computer, all my setting is gone to be default. How can I fix it ?
you mean bitcomet setting is gone?
/ O9 ^; X. n, K( r公仔箱論壇i have not encounted this kind of problem before. Maybe u can reinstall the bitcomet and try again.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ?. k  s) O+ D7 u: Y8 w2 h
or did u press ok after u do all the setting or u just straight away exit bitcomet?
Yes, I did press ok after I change my setting, maybe I try to reinstall again then see what happen,
& |' w; y) Y* S, z8 t' TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thanks for your help ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
& W8 A) v+ n. l) g5 q* z; U  f1 g
[ 本帖最後由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 10:25 PM 編輯 ]
I have a question: WHERE CAN I FIND THIS ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, j% f% c# a# q+ z3 v! h# J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 s# r2 b# U0 _
WHERE IS THE TASK PROPERTIES? I  CANNOT SEE IT FROM BITCOMET???
7 h7 s, Z& o, E) f. J" J& ~5.39.217.77TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" n4 ~; T4 s( H

  U$ M. f& j) xLast thing to do
& _# A* ?4 k" H7 V+ ^-->Now properties of now downloading torrent: Right click on it.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ~4 S" H" z: K1 i1 y: b3 D
Properties > advanced:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 S2 d7 f- p! V, m
-->All checked, except: Find peer using public DHT network - DONT CHECK IT!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# X$ v/ I' _) k; W& @
2 R$ M1 s" g% u$ Z- x& F- A

2 w( S7 E% Q' `$ n) L# ktHANKS

回復第 7 帖由 amy12345 所發的帖子

right click on the torrent that u are downloading now.
thankyou very much.^:)^
thank you!I'll try
原帖由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 10:16 PM 發表。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ @+ I& m3 `3 J+ N
Yes, I did press ok after I change my setting, maybe I try to reinstall again then see what happen, 5.39.217.77' |9 Y- j; O5 z) p4 p5 _" H2 }
thanks for your help ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
, j  B2 A  @+ v- \/ [  N
I've the same problem also no matter how many times i reinstall it...
thank you!I'll try
:-* :-* :-* :-*
can anyone help how can u compress a film i want to ues nero to burn dont know how to compress
it works! thx alot alot!
返回列表