0.71 really suckstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 `3 ]6 T% k, l4 S4 y0 ^. D$ X
i got it b4, but then dl the older version . h! c% @; W! W9 V* P. qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso just go get any older version
dont use 0.71 nor 0.72. they use your cpu a lot [-X + s+ {. k. T& U5 k, [8 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut i have not try 0.73 yet so i dont know it good or not
I am using 0.70 and it still sucks............ I recommend 0.64.............. I will change it back to 0.64 after all the torrent are done............... 0.70 took me to 2 weeks to DL one ps2 game which is ridiculous............ and it use alot of cpu memory!!!!
I downloaded the newest version but, I also had some problems with it. I tried downloading it from different sites but, I still had the same problems so, I just trashed it and redownload the older version. After that I dont really bother with the newer version since the older version seems to be working fine with me now.