返回列表 回復 發帖

How To Stop RM file popups?????

Hello,
4 ~9 L' |. r5 N! Z
& {$ m! L5 V$ E, hDoes anyone know how to stop the popups from RM files.7 K, s( S9 P% `( @: Y$ L4 }. |
Because I just got the Edison and Daniel movie in RM file.
  A; f+ d( J- o: X2 kOnce, I play it a lot of Popups come out.
8 F& o! X$ o, V0 @: J+ j7 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! l2 ~2 {) y. T( s% g
The same thing happen to some of the 44cn.com RM files too.
' Z0 j  T5 w6 y5 ]3 T* n/ {; Z2 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  E, g( c; ~" `9 E公仔箱論壇Can some one help me?????
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Media Player Classic 6.4.9.0 (XP/2000/2003) 繁體中文版非官網)
/ C+ o4 `( F$ n$ H  V! b
. `0 ]8 g# A7 w2 h& E! nhttp://hotdl.com/dl/showfile.php?id=814&category=16tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ~& s7 H3 D& }% K/ f$ \5 C( H  l+ ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, Z& I& Z& }2 O' B
解壓後就可以用免安裝
2 A8 H# b9 V" w- v- Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 E# G. L0 h3 I  {
介紹:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: D- i: r( @0 @% n# ?8 ^6 i
「Media Player Classic」一套免費軟體滿足您播放 DVD 影片、Real 格式影音檔、秀圖的所有需求!可以播放 DVD、RM 且支援多種格式的多媒體播放工具,其主程式的體積小到超乎您的想像!支援格式有:WAV、WMA、MP3、SND、AU、AIF、MID、RMI、MIDI、MPEG、MPG、M1V、M2V、VOB、AC3、ASX、M3U、PLS、WMX、WAX、ASF、WM、WMA、WMV、AVI、CDA、OGM、OGG、RM、RMVB、RA、RAM、RT、RP、JPG、GIF、PNG、BMP、DIB、JPEG、FLI、FLC、D2V、MP4、AAC...等等。
i just download from the internet try this..
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
原帖由 k660 於 2006-8-11 01:35 PM 發表TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" u) ^$ w4 ~  Z1 I2 B
i just download from the internet try this..
$ l: Q7 o! A1 X( ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 _2 D0 a8 n; i6 W9 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- R7 K6 p2 j8 p. k: j  J' f
可唔可以教我點裝ga?
try download from the link below. it's works!5.39.217.77) d  x0 r5 B9 t; k
http://www.plutosoftware.com/ziyr/adrm.rar
thanks

Questions

I just downloaded the media player classic and managed to play file with it. However, I still don't understand how it can block the pop-ups.
5 L( `% h8 X1 p6 `2 t8 E2 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWill MPC block the pop-ups automatically ?
, M& b0 ^1 u  P0 NDo I need to adust any setting bofore the MPC can block the pop-ups ?
5 _; r# M4 S. ~5 Z# r& N
3 c5 F8 F  y7 T9 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thanks in advance !
thank you, i have this problem too.......... the pop ups are sosososo annoying!!!
返回列表