返回列表 回復 發帖

你看重什麼

一位年長的女士站在郵輪邊的扶手旁,兩手緊抓著帽子怕風把帽子給吹跑了。: j5 p8 E. P# l8 A* f

" t& x3 E' y9 y$ V" Y一位紳士走了過來對她說:「原諒我,女士,不是故意要靠近您,您知道您的裙擺被風吹的老高老高的?」5.39.217.77) c, N5 Q' }) [! h/ A
, \" U3 _& A8 y9 |# Q9 o
「是的,我知道」,女士又說: 「可是我的兩手必須抓緊這帽子。」
- `0 M- r0 n1 b; j$ G9 j; e; N5.39.217.77
1 ?# U9 B" {# J7 f! Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb「但是女士,您應該曉得您沒穿內褲,私處都露出來了呢!」這位男士非常誠懇的說。」9 x% ^7 F- [) ^# n* K

& _1 N2 S' C& U( V, x公仔箱論壇婦人朝下望了望抬頭回答說:「先生,您所看到在這下面的任何一個玩意兒都85歲了,這頂帽子可是我昨天才買的呢!」
英文笑話原文:
  `9 G# X) h" R; N8 }5.39.217.77An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tght so that it would not blow away in the wind.
# W! w4 m+ u  i7 p6 V% i! u- W+ Q
- d) x3 G) E+ d公仔箱論壇A gentleman approached her and said, "I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"5.39.217.774 C6 k8 M- z  I* x. e

3 \/ U) L( _+ ]2 |6 b0 Q公仔箱論壇"Yes, I know," said the lady. "I need both my hands to hold onto this hat."公仔箱論壇- J7 S+ ^, B4 |; l6 j# u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 [# g) O7 d$ S3 z7 }0 ~$ \. s
"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any under clothes and your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.
; Y( @- m+ O4 K3 W' w
+ A- |5 b7 g/ h4 s2 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!"
返回列表