返回列表 回復 發帖

最浪漫樱花季 人们都在樱花树下做些什么浪漫的事

在经历漫长的严冬之后,春天终于来临。
0 g' j: I) O- N, L+ n- S6 g# u % Z8 C- O! a# x5 A' w+ s5 R( w( p
这几天,美国华盛顿的数千株樱花迎来一年一度的绽放时节,人们携老扶幼,在春日的灿烂阳光中穿梭游览。5 o7 F# E0 F7 o# t! ~
1 ]8 J+ p  f/ [' Q( `+ y* ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 05:04 PM 編輯
6 B! J3 n: T* U. nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( i. X+ c9 h7 c& |
Amann dearie, not just in Washington even in Brooklyn Botanical Gdns Cherry Blossoms are just as beautiful. When / gentle breeze tenderly caressing,.... n / cherry blossoms flies, flow, floats, everywhere, releasing its fragrance n essence,...in space n air, gently, very gently falling down ..gosh it's such a wonderful experience. And suddenly words fall short, the scenario of / moment...just mesmezrising, amazing, wonderful, like bliss..n u just enjoy tt moment capturing u heart n u soul so immensely tt words dissipates into thin air.  Luvin' every moment of it, just so beautiful, trully an escape, a break thru into / world of the cherry blossoms.
& P: H  @9 R, d9 C# q5 T& d, v2 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. i: x( q: d* t/ q2 N* h; _Orchid my 1st luv, Cherry Blossom 2nd runner up Ha!Ha!
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
AMANN DEAR WISHING U N NATURE MAPPING TEAM N ALL NATURE MAPPING FILE SHARING FRIENDS A MOST HAPPY N JOYOUS HOLIDAY ON EASTER.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 |8 e2 X7 ^, P2 S1 k2 |4 ^: C
公仔箱論壇: R0 i- ~( W7 h3 \- N
Thank U 4 all / wonderful n generous file sharing tonite.
4 v* |5 {7 h6 p; I! \5.39.217.778 s4 O. B+ c% u) ^5 n3 v
LUV
0 I1 M  W0 e& k( o/ Q, ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。KIMMI8Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ K) T6 L# q9 f8 w3 p8 a. p
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
到了春天公仔箱論壇7 x( l% t# o1 `( {
美麗的櫻花綻放公仔箱論壇- j# q4 ?5 [2 }
看到爭相鬥艷的花朵
, y/ z8 B: I7 {1 M  @( e! s" U5.39.217.77誰也不讓誰的開著) U2 ]# D* l5 y- o. O/ t
只要看著5.39.217.77+ d5 _: o' p+ S7 U1 _* K- M
心情也跟著變好
4 A) r$ K3 F( U; F比較有印象的是
" j; Q, I0 e/ D" D- _5 c公仔箱論壇日本人都會在此時
* H( `+ S0 y  I" C公仔箱論壇春遊賞櫻TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Z- q2 w1 n  {& Q( A* Y5 Z
人花交織的景象5.39.217.77- a, W( ]7 b6 b: a9 g4 ?, @
豈是一個美字可以形容的
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.
3 x3 D. k9 G  n; X+ `! F+ u8 p+ p9 ^公仔箱論壇We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, but there are lots of plum blossome, they are pinkish, when it spring, they line the footpaths and in gardens.  I have a couple of very crimson colour plum/peach at my front garden, not very common hear.  Is it the same as the Sakura they call in Japan?/ [3 B( u$ s& `$ l/ u
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 01:32 PM 編輯 * _( ]- Z- b+ j& b" t7 K
公仔箱論壇1 s7 T" b0 K7 ~$ R  a5 t8 F7 Q$ \! P
[Quote] Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.公仔箱論壇' k# X) M" @+ ~% O$ L
We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, ...
: W. t6 Q) T6 I' w, D$ V: u公仔箱論壇norman.ho published in 2010-4-5 11:10 AM [/ Quote]
2 s2 n2 a# ~! r2 s7 j  _4 m2 U' qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% u. h0 b  F1 d0 U9 R( r8 Y公仔箱論壇Wonderin 'if ur into horticulture or u a horticulturist, u have so much of a gdn. It's amazing, O just awesome .. u perhaps a very patient person eh! Pretty cool really neat eh!!! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: P0 b# N0 q5 B- C8 M7 D
公仔箱論壇9 S' c8 V% ]. E: J' t0 r
I'm assuming cherry blsossom n / fruit cherry r totally diff things altogether. One a flower, / other a fruit. But I luv both, quite a lot ha! Ha! 5.39.217.775 R3 E$ `, i  Y/ Q2 C
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( l/ W- j/ A3 t6 S# ?7 o$ \! ^" C
Ghee! new head pic ha! New image kinda Cute N quite fun
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 u# l5 m4 }9 x
norman.ho 發表於 2010-4-5 02:31 PM
5.39.217.775 h5 W# A% D4 ~$ j0 _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ e6 X1 e  K8 c" `" @7 |
Don't worry~Be happy~All is fine~Everyone luvs U gdn plants n herbs. It's lovely ay...
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
返回列表