返回列表 回復 發帖

Streamyx Download Speed Question

Hi, can anyone tell me the answer?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, ~" t; a6 n* Z! ~4 z- X
公仔箱論壇# `- T5 d: E+ |$ e( ?, c# I) {' _4 X
When I conduct the speedtest at speedtest.net, the dl speed was 700+ but when I use the Bitcomet, the dl speed is only 10+
this one really no idea... ur case is same as me
This is happened since this monday, until last week, the dl speed is 100+
Many months ago, the bt speed is also like now, it happened for about 1 months.5.39.217.77; G: I. {' R& q0 x8 J% _

; g* K- n2 `7 f5 R* r6 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I still remember during that time I totally stop bt and using http to dl.....
I have already test in speedtest too. It say my tmnet speed is extremely fast, but went download with bitcomet it is very slow.
4 ]- E3 w8 _& n: F1 s  JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% K9 y- y. v! S7 L' |; v
Why It will be like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the speedometer fast but bittorrent download slow like hell!
Same as mine
6 ]- D/ ^( P; B( f) Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen surfing the WWW its fasttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; `+ X4 ?, p. m) \
When downloading a movie its so very slow around 3 to 5 kps It take me more than a day to download a 265 mb movie
/ E1 j- q' g  z( O2 c3 ~5 O8 XIf anyone find a solution to it please tell us公仔箱論壇( x* \; l: U6 i
Very much appreciated
the reason is tmnut block p2p
6 g2 g6 I. d  c+ N( l2 |if u dl torrent file using bitcomet will be less than 10 kbps ...for me
, P' F/ F  k0 R$ itry use xunlei ....fast but slow down ur browsing speed cause eat lots of bandwidth
原帖由 kmenglee 於 2008-10-4 10:40 AM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 A. k) |, E! A% }
Same as mine5.39.217.777 B+ Q+ S  ?4 c2 Y8 T) O9 r
When surfing the WWW its fast
5 }9 F) d* j- q5 z7 i. x. u# T2 J% OWhen downloading a movie its so very slow around 3 to 5 kps It take me more than a day to download a 265 mb movie- E3 c9 r0 |+ p$ L5 u. h
If anyone find a solution to it please tell ...
5.39.217.775 ?6 ?9 W( _" s# |8 Y

: b5 M, \. H0 GSolution is download thru http.......
the reason is very simple , because tmnet had block the p2p technology , so other is fast but when we used bt is slow
so i always use megaupload to download movie
不是你的问题,这是tmnet的问题,我也是受害者之一,之前我可以下载速度是在30左右,现在只剩2 K吧了!
原帖由 qqbubu 於 2008-10-12 10:50 AM 發表 , L* p9 h: e' d$ G( m9 ?
不是你的问题,这是tmnet的问题,我也是受害者之一,之前我可以下载速度是在30左右,现在只剩2 K吧了!
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: I; }9 v3 X- Z
公仔箱論壇+ a; U$ y* X& `; q# {1 I1 [: ^# ]: E
now my speed is 20 - 30+tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( A, C& B5 t& C) t

/ w5 ]: F( t( p6 ?; d% ^. `4 O5.39.217.77previously before the downtime is 100+
no ~ i thinks is windows service pack update n its block ur tcpip ady ...... try 2 find the tcpip patcher n change the value~
use xunlei la....
5 H. N' w0 [6 {, G* ?5.39.217.77best download software
返回列表