返回列表 回復 發帖

Files in BitComet disappear, what should I do? URGENT

Since my computer has something wrong, I need to start the computer again, but all the files in BitComet disappeared, but I can still see them in my hard drive (but not yet completed).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 P. D' c6 a) [% V: e5 r

3 |. k/ G1 w* _2 ~& HThen I went to re-download again, it would start from 0%.  What should I do?  How can I put them from hard drive into Bitcomet to continue downloading and not from the beginning 0%?
  \8 U% @9 j+ f0 }  D! R  f& ?+ M% B" `5.39.217.770 t) ~' |9 @& A( I* l0 q
Thanks.
原帖由 bghippo 於 2008-3-31 01:01 AM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ i% c, u! [0 o) z& ^. P
Since my computer has something wrong, I need to start the computer again, but all the files in BitComet disappeared, but I can still see them in my hard drive (but not yet completed).
( f- ^1 V7 y" h4 a& ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( k0 m8 g( E# M5.39.217.77Then I went to ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ y$ U3 c% P5 @# L) t
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表