返回列表 回復 發帖

鄭嘉穎改戲路

鄭嘉穎在只有你(Only You)中改走吊兒郎當戲路. 如今在怒火街頭再延續這路線.不知可會有更大的突破?
我都想知道~~~
There is a slight copying from 林峰"s 律政新人王 (2003) drama. I hope the script writters won't be that crazy by copying and paste the old script.$ v7 X$ \/ i( h; s6 f/ W4 I4 k

  j6 G1 P7 B$ C) vAt episode 5, I must say this show is the best after a whole junk series like :tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# H+ Y' T' Z/ q
"点解阿Sir系阿Sir" and
1 e8 Z" e# U' L" L, }  ?"花花世界花家姐"& k8 _, a1 s; c! ~& W/ `3 w+ u
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 M5 E1 [2 D1 I/ e* F. _
Keep it up. Don't waste the talents of your remaining actor / actress.
演得不错啊!!挺好看的!!
演得不錯
' _  l6 [$ K# o/ x, [  `$ }公仔箱論壇發揮更好
佢做戲好,又特出,又好笑!
公仔箱論壇$ [1 o) W: I. H/ `# S3 p; r

5 n  l7 y; L4 D" _. V: r. F5.39.217.77唔錯!
Good ar...
He has a good change ah
not bad not bad
好過佢做鐵馬X橋
中規中距咁啦..can be better
Good change!!!!!!! way better than Lam Fung, Yung Yee, cause they all worry about their fake look face.  I think I became his fans now.
OK la ! not too bad  !!
535325325325325
劲搞野
返回列表