就是嘛。。。都讲明3D肉蒲團。。。5.39.217.779 K- J, a* i5 z% x p+ I
肉蒲團。。顾名思义。。。中国古代色情小说经典。。。加上3D。。。5.39.217.772 [+ ~5 a1 I- b. |, `& s6 {4 Z
进场后。。。名不副实。。。物无所值。。。 : y# H# n. Q# l3 F) {公仔箱論壇不把他祖宗十八代念一遍。。。已经是很。。。mmm! ... ! h- c5 p: n# {0 k% {jialangzhong 發表於 2011-5-26 11:12 AM
* ]5 g7 f$ ]% n0 E. h, q3 a) ~! X
- D" ~8 D7 k' G! h; \- n3 f7 v公仔箱論壇I went on line to watched 3D肉蒲團 just now to grasp the picture. But I did not finished the AV. It was more of a Bin Tai Hung Bo (cantonese) 3D 肉蒲團. It's was more like watching some weird psychopathic orgy's then some erotic AV. + v( j5 G& ]5 l& {4 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ; A' ~6 u. S* d* D+ U/ x; \& o: J- O% cI rather watch Kung Fu Panda 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 4 or the Hangover 2. The cats on u signature r so very cute n charm hehe.