返回列表 回復 發帖

uTorrent - 用BitComet 有問題的, 可以試試uTorrent

utorrent 非常快,用好少資源。
4 [* ~  i  g+ d! ]0 D3 p: ^, y有時見D人話download 唔到或者冇seed。可以試試用uTorrent
, Z* a' Y" y. [' n, s. X& WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* ^3 M; c6 Q6 ~. y5.39.217.77uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
  ?, l7 B1 E+ V$ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: |' R9 u/ C' y  ]+ F5 z
I highly recommend utorrent over bitcomet. I used to use bitcomet but it was slow to connect and download. I saw someone recommended utorrent so I decided to give it a try and I've been using it ever since. It connects and downloads way faster than bitcomet.
5 v! Q* `$ H; x2 b' h& \
/ S  o! H& o  `2 ^" o5 l8 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Official uTorrent site - http://www.utorrent.com/
  
我以前用BT 6.0 ~~~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( _6 E4 j  p, A, _
現在改用 uTorrent~~~~4 t' }; M' U7 i* Y; _1 S0 N
蠻好用的 ~~~
yes i agree. it is very fast.
i agree too ,,, utorrent is better than bitcomet
i think i'll give it a try and see
我用開BitTorrent成日都downlond唔到野!!
9 b5 I& g% N+ S4 V) s我而家用您話呢個試下!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 w% D) p9 R, ^
方便快呀!!!!公仔箱論壇( y( ^' N- N" c3 v- @  x
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 [8 A- _6 e1 G, `2 w3 y+ N2 e4 r
^:)^ ^:)^
2 Z" W7 X" P& G# qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb>:D<
方便快:-* :-* :-*
thanks
) P2 ~& k1 R/ m1 F* ~. ui think i will try to use it instead
thank you !!

回復第 1 帖由 woofy 所發的帖子

agree!!!!!! uTorrent is good TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, |  y5 l4 l- I2 J$ F4 H5 U
I use  uTorrent long time
thanks~try
$-) $-) $-) $-) $-) $-)
不错
9 E+ J1 S7 H  |% a# d, ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb谢谢
agree!!!!!! uTorrent is good
  V" `1 h5 Q. U% ^( T0 a1 i  d0 K9 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI use uTorrent long time
I am using utorrent, but very slow, can everyone help me how to set it up?
+ Q$ f8 B2 `1 _/ ~+ R$ s/ d" t" Y公仔箱論壇max number of connected peer per torrent ?+ x, I! T3 G8 V5 Y' ]
what number should i put on "option > perferences ? help help
2 Q" F4 E! F7 D( R- h9 Y5.39.217.77many thanks!!
返回列表