返回列表 回復 發帖

鄭嘉穎改戲路

鄭嘉穎在只有你(Only You)中改走吊兒郎當戲路. 如今在怒火街頭再延續這路線.不知可會有更大的突破?
我都想知道~~~
There is a slight copying from 林峰"s 律政新人王 (2003) drama. I hope the script writters won't be that crazy by copying and paste the old script.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 H  A; I: C( I. s( M2 e0 u2 E

- s; ~: l: g! W4 Y' s5.39.217.77At episode 5, I must say this show is the best after a whole junk series like :
3 H, W2 S' u) m# z8 ?1 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"点解阿Sir系阿Sir" and
6 b( P% B% I6 O) T# y; ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"花花世界花家姐"& G/ Q7 m$ V, |/ G
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' p4 [2 y. w& p' Y
Keep it up. Don't waste the talents of your remaining actor / actress.
演得不错啊!!挺好看的!!
演得不錯
9 Q3 J% d4 Q+ A! B1 Z( ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb發揮更好
佢做戲好,又特出,又好笑!

! ]2 a. A& |6 o% |6 \$ R3 S9 O公仔箱論壇
/ h0 K5 G, S/ p5.39.217.77唔錯!
Good ar...
He has a good change ah
not bad not bad
好過佢做鐵馬X橋
中規中距咁啦..can be better
Good change!!!!!!! way better than Lam Fung, Yung Yee, cause they all worry about their fake look face.  I think I became his fans now.
OK la ! not too bad  !!
535325325325325
劲搞野
返回列表