返回列表 回復 發帖

[44bt版]

Recently 44bt版 always has its websites advertisement pops up. Is there any way that I can prevent it ?
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
原帖由 Maelstrom 於 2006-7-13 07:02 AM 發表
0 w! J. M& i, ^) E9 a5.39.217.77you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
公仔箱論壇4 j5 p3 B* h2 A0 `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ a; |5 s% k2 B6 M
Can you please show me how to do it with more more details ?8 Q$ \0 b! Q" w) z1 e
Should I dl a software called Realproducer ?$ _. \, y, U- [0 ]' d+ v, @
Then, how can I " merge an empty event file with the video" ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& q( ?2 J! h2 |9 U
Thanks in advance !
解决办法:
: s4 J) |: V. p公仔箱論壇1、不要下载44BT版的剧,改下载其他版本~:victory::victory:5.39.217.77) c- i: I& o7 t; `
2、使用Realplayer以外的播放器来开,例如:Media Player Codec、KMPlayer等(必须拥有Codec)~那么就不会有广告弹起来~
+ R. z3 z8 Z  Z! I/ N4 {4 m5.39.217.773、使用第三方软件清除event~给你一个小软件:简体版的~
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表