返回列表 回復 發帖

Someone please help~!~!

Can anyone please help me... I am not sure y? but all of a sudden... I can't download anything from bit comet or from  µTorrent ..... And i dunno y... please help`!~! :'(
Maybe your firewall blocked the connection?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 k# z2 v' M' p/ F! T  E
I don't know...
6 j1 l4 N9 M" E9 B7 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Did you do something?
  
no..i checked... but i didn't do anything... >_< ...but thanks ~!
原帖由 em_kw_chan 於 2007-3-13 02:25 PM 發表。
  c* m3 Q: t( u# X4 d0 f( |no..i checked... but i didn't do anything... >_< ...but thanks ~!
! v1 x( }* c) i! E% \! F1 P# |  V2 \/ S! P5 X5 O: ?+ F% m8 p
請詳細描述,好嗎?
* j9 Y: ^+ s4 l5 B7 T5 b) c. K是否已經冇種子? 或者peer無上線, or 種子個邊有問題?5.39.217.771 r5 x  x3 ]3 r# C6 E
有幾多個bt下載中? 全部都唔work? 來自同一個server?
I had that problem i just uninstalled the btcomet and reinstalled but installed 0.7 its the best one to use
返回列表