I agree, I heard that astronaut cannot pee or shit while they are in space.
5 ?+ P: l8 ?- m4 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt must be a painful joruney.
; n; b1 X7 A# p) ?; I1 z5 X) hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh BTW, if your lecturer talks about "地心引力" in your Physics class.
! O7 n! U4 a+ ]# X2 C" PI suggest you pack and pick other subject instead, if you really like Physics,
2 U- {3 a" @+ z- R+ h公仔箱論壇you need to switch school.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Y ]) A/ k: ~1 @
There is no 地心引力, but "gravitational" force only.
% o% j% [$ j, w' R u& X5 G- }A simple meaning of Gravitational force = the force of attraction between any
- g3 K: z( D( W! ktwo masses.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 q6 c2 J$ ~" i5 a
% g! b+ E# G' }0 J/ bGosh, I got fooled by my HK Physics teacher many years ago. |