返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] 好美的马来西亚的女孩 !!!

 ,  描述: 超像 mixed !!
女友的朋友
* P2 u9 y+ T$ I$ I9 V  k, q5.39.217.77哈哈给朋友们看看
% l* g0 W. `9 z4 v, c马来西亚的女孩TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% `4 j* y$ t& q5 O5 o7 D
唔错ga !!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( J* x: x) X' u& s  {- ]5 p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 I0 |4 q6 b9 k9 M7 M# H/ `
* ^! q4 K! _: R- n# K: y
多多支持 !!! 多谢啦 !!!!公仔箱論壇, L8 W/ p8 e( V3 b. X: \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: Q" a( i, N2 D3 S  v- I
[ 本帖最後由 cchinfatt 於 2007-3-4 04:54 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
she is RICH

回復第 2 帖由 皇帝 所發的帖子

she ok only i think tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- d9 w" R- C; D
but her bf is rich ..
" u1 p. C0 h! a+ E" s' htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe is pretty :)
# Q( ]5 ^/ s# D6 g" r  `0 h! i4 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbpretty always looking for those rich guy :)
7 _. j- }) f% f( q1 Ucommon thing !!
she is pretty...
good

ya ..

just wonder why she look like mix ...
- k1 r! B# A% V* G% k; O3 P0 u: c) nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。erm .. yuky you also pretty la .. but just different feel and type :)5.39.217.77; ], ]0 E+ v8 }2 a" c

' R8 X7 h4 v6 \" N! a" r公仔箱論壇
- q( v8 l8 A9 o0 W% G, o/ wlittleman ... is that ur cup of coffee ??
) s4 Z' A8 }7 B2 I+ ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。:) hahaha
I am not worrying. I am studying to be an accountant. I am getting my CPA. I'll get rich in no time. With my look and wealth, oooh man..... Please make a line, Hot Girls Only!

回復第 7 帖由 thisdamngood 所發的帖子

haha good in self confident :)
  q: f& Q# ?( k' v+ p/ x! K* Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit's good also ...
TO: thisdamngood only.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ |8 }0 C$ D# E0 |7 U: z, R
hEY BUDDY. accoutant is a tough major. I feel proud of you. i dun understand sth from you. how do u get rich with  your look ? U put money on your colthings and body? Just wondering no offensive at all baby^_^
wa so QQQQQ
she pretty and tall
I am saying that i get rich from my accounting job, not from my look.

回復第 9 帖由 bhcc909394 所發的帖子

haha .. support :P5.39.217.774 `) c3 \* g: e0 O# i
hahahahahaha .... funny .. gd mate !!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# O: ~& f5 C: G9 C" i0 p8 D) [) U% N
:-* cheers

回復第 10 帖由 ricky538981 所發的帖子

yeah !! :)5.39.217.77. D/ }  n* T: B" `
not bad right?

回復第 11 帖由 kelvinlaw11 所發的帖子

ya .. she is quite tall ..
: O$ b3 M( H/ Cfair skin ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ H6 K! `2 P5 N) {8 I! J4 M: L
kelvin ... where u from ? :)
返回列表