返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 05:04 PM 編輯
  u5 H7 q, Q- Z/ ?, e/ |) G5 `5.39.217.77/ o9 j2 m6 e* v$ M
Amann dearie, not just in Washington even in Brooklyn Botanical Gdns Cherry Blossoms are just as beautiful. When / gentle breeze tenderly caressing,.... n / cherry blossoms flies, flow, floats, everywhere, releasing its fragrance n essence,...in space n air, gently, very gently falling down ..gosh it's such a wonderful experience. And suddenly words fall short, the scenario of / moment...just mesmezrising, amazing, wonderful, like bliss..n u just enjoy tt moment capturing u heart n u soul so immensely tt words dissipates into thin air.  Luvin' every moment of it, just so beautiful, trully an escape, a break thru into / world of the cherry blossoms. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ j8 v# p, P% `/ X
7 [/ |1 i+ D( s- s' s
Orchid my 1st luv, Cherry Blossom 2nd runner up Ha!Ha!
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
AMANN DEAR WISHING U N NATURE MAPPING TEAM N ALL NATURE MAPPING FILE SHARING FRIENDS A MOST HAPPY N JOYOUS HOLIDAY ON EASTER.
) @# }: Q+ c0 _& Q) j) ?公仔箱論壇
. r' P" Q' y! m* _+ X2 D公仔箱論壇Thank U 4 all / wonderful n generous file sharing tonite.4 ?" g8 B, ]1 m  Z1 z/ a+ ~1 M
5.39.217.771 k7 Z: j) O; s( ~/ m
LUVtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! S. h' x) D, I* \8 w
KIMMI8K
5 g5 v7 C& e, C6 I+ i& Z) O' L
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 01:32 PM 編輯
8 H$ b5 q) r7 n4 r7 ]! `4 j5 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 E* o+ w; e1 g! `
[Quote] Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.5.39.217.779 N& U4 P5 z! j
We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 B' d% v3 g# j4 b1 [
norman.ho published in 2010-4-5 11:10 AM [/ Quote]2 |8 e$ Q7 V$ D

  t. v: U- N8 L" ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWonderin 'if ur into horticulture or u a horticulturist, u have so much of a gdn. It's amazing, O just awesome .. u perhaps a very patient person eh! Pretty cool really neat eh!!!
4 a7 m: ]8 _* K5 p5 V' j4 c* A* \5.39.217.77tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ m' {  G, s6 q5 j; s7 I$ E
I'm assuming cherry blsossom n / fruit cherry r totally diff things altogether. One a flower, / other a fruit. But I luv both, quite a lot ha! Ha!
4 A, i$ m' B6 `! x; o# xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ g$ b4 Z/ r6 _: A: z/ |公仔箱論壇Ghee! new head pic ha! New image kinda Cute N quite fun
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.
, e9 l: N3 v. G6 V* O- K6 nnorman.ho 發表於 2010-4-5 02:31 PM
6 Y; E2 @, X* E2 D& k

* Y( [* ?  k$ e  u; [0 D; H公仔箱論壇 Don't worry~Be happy~All is fine~Everyone luvs U gdn plants n herbs. It's lovely ay...
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
返回列表