[quote] I have not been to Japan, I had to sleepwalking in Tokyo, fugue Tower. look at the pictures, think about the next is not bad.5.39.217.778 r- r7 J6 g8 k% [* R% U. k
chowold2 published in 2010-3-10 12:53 PM [/ quote]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 d+ w% |7 l# y. N- M( c
) \! \# ?8 z6 ^, p3 @
Sleepwalking!!! I often thought you are everywhere .. the reason being .., every time I look at the big head picture with the dark glasses it sent a chill down my spine. Don't know why but the big head give me such a eerieee grin like .. a.. aa!!* q% J: P& |+ I& r
Please don't feel offended, many times want to ask you, what you like so much about that picture you want it to represent you??!!
8 |+ A! {, p6 \. L* AAllow me please to extend my most sincere apology to you if you feel offended. Please don't me mad at me for asking a stupid question!! Getting tough eh .. I mean really sorry ok .. |