就是嘛。。。都讲明3D肉蒲團。。。
. W+ g1 b n0 R, I6 [# A肉蒲團。。顾名思义。。。中国古代色情小说经典。。。加上3D。。。公仔箱論壇3 C( Z+ y' P$ L
进场后。。。名不副实。。。物无所值。。。
6 [4 g/ E4 ^4 v. Z8 d0 z1 g" Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不把他祖宗十八代念一遍。。。已经是很。。。mmm! ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 b) I$ W+ g/ X! _7 H6 n
jialangzhong 發表於 2011-5-26 11:12 AM  4 a6 t; R9 a4 A) U4 g' G5 X5.39.217.77
5 ~+ }6 }1 f7 _" m公仔箱論壇I went on line to watched 3D肉蒲團 just now to grasp the picture. But I did not finished the AV. It was more of a Bin Tai Hung Bo (cantonese) 3D 肉蒲團. It's was more like watching some weird psychopathic orgy's then some erotic AV.
9 {' Y9 _7 d1 ^( j! ?9 n, qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 I* d1 Z8 X. D% o3 m! |* E: fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I rather watch Kung Fu Panda 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 4 or the Hangover 2. The cats on u signature r so very cute n charm hehe. |