These are the most beautiful terrace fields which can be found at Guangxi Guilin and Yunnan.公仔箱論壇0 ]' G1 h; {2 }% A! L9 k; }- x
News today a man died in Guilin terrace field when he was climbing these terrace. " {; D0 p2 D# p/ }4 z! D5.39.217.77orchids 發表於 2010-9-14 06:26 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 [3 c/ O5 u" \4 j- A
5.39.217.77$ L" m8 l8 ?5 I- _+ a* m
I definitely agreed with you. The rice terrace above are from Gulin and Yunnan and they in fact are trully stunning and beautiful. I eat rice almost everyday, but have never set foot on rice terrace or even seen a rice terrace from a far view. These pictures captured my heart, already it is just so awesomely beautiful I had to post it on nature for every nature lover. They are so mesmerizing and absolutely beautiful, the story behind a grain of rice.6 |& C+ C+ _4 w9 }8 ?1 w% e) i5 ?
. {; K/ [0 G, p2 k2 o
I felt so very sad, about the man who fell to his death, must be quite dangerous working on the fields too.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# S* [9 q2 @' d' z) I- K5 `* ^
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
9 r' _) \6 i. Y0 V, itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& N4 B" u7 m, m( H5 L! g
U have a very beautiful poem here, thank you so much. You have captured the rice terrace, with heart and soul and related it on words. ) c y& \" s" a, e. o1 ~5.39.217.77 % z0 ?2 a) D* g/ i/ ]& S5 i公仔箱論壇
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
I have this in my email too. Some looks like photoshop works but none the less beautiful.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb s3 W7 `; m' S# T' i/ p; Y
Good job on posting this Kimmy.+ c6 d: o1 d% ~# J
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-9-14 04:19 PM
) A8 n4 C8 o5 \# E" U6 a) \公仔箱論壇 : V- ?) t1 S' ?' \) G2 b, j公仔箱論壇Lemon dear, for some scenario as beautiful as these I wld not care to post a photoshop on nature. The pictures are shoot with professional photography essentials and experience, lor...not photoshop. Much effort and time involved la. Enjoy my dear.
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
9 u$ {0 Z2 N) c. l) ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Rice terrace at a closer look, shot with, with a different style and photography essentials...surely much effort and hard work involved for the photographer too. & c0 n" E* O4 R2 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 R( j( H K9 d' G# N; n" R
2 L+ [! p/ Z( Q7 e" t7 {4 _0 L
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things