& I$ Y3 I, h! d
6 P8 H1 j( O4 h# R) J MHalf Breed公仔箱論壇! h6 a# Y5 y) L! T3 S
8 ^( m+ |. S7 \* {* A公仔箱論壇My father married a pure Cherokee
) V( R" X; v3 B* |* y7 q6 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My mother's people were ashamed of meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 }; @' D G# c, h
The indians said I was white by law
) t+ v+ V! {8 N/ t8 {公仔箱論壇The White Man always called me "Indian Squaw"
9 U) q; N: L4 H" k; L( CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 z& E' x F6 |, p
CHORUS:公仔箱論壇" |+ c% m# `2 { \: \6 b/ A
Half-breed, that's all I ever heardtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 K! I3 t! D: P+ h0 ^/ w
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
2 i' S' T& J! q7 n: z Y. vHalf-breed, she's no good they warned
$ g3 E! E9 h8 ?' t% _9 ~0 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBoth sides were against me since the day I was born* x! m8 r- i; e; P; T; V
7 Y" p+ N5 y! \/ K+ qWe never settled, went from town to town
$ w& _, v/ l- Z9 i, wWhen you're not welcome you don't hang around
1 n2 ^" y2 Y* o5.39.217.77The other children always laughed at me
: p. |: K. G3 |2 `3 F: N: w公仔箱論壇"Give her a feather, she's a Cherokee"
; ^/ v1 b" T2 e& LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* A" R- {) l, J$ }" V% J
Repeat Chorus. g1 o ` ?/ c
( T6 H; O% t0 @1 l+ ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We weren't accepted and I felt ashamed
. ]' u9 ]( x$ D9 z7 n公仔箱論壇Nineteen I left them, tell me who's to blametvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 j# d- _' ^4 i% a, P/ n
My life since then has been from man to man
! t5 G/ B; H, N1 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But it can't run away from what I am
" Y; Q0 `! r, V4 l公仔箱論壇3 t1 f, q. K1 D$ m6 {
Repeat chorus
9 l$ `6 M' I* Z& P9 ?6 N# k8 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ }& d" \* D0 n9 V4 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves
8 z- k2 B) Q5 i+ l5.39.217.77! |* \3 U' u5 [ U- ?
I was born in the wagon of a travellin show公仔箱論壇5 B- z R3 c3 s3 h1 A4 v
My mama used to dance for the money theyd throwTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# V. \6 S% q1 t* b6 _
Papa would do whatever he could
* q/ b2 q/ i z" C" c- V5.39.217.77Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good5.39.217.77 I, c- n7 [# T3 N2 F) ]( Z
3 G5 \5 S7 i# \+ hChorus
: E& g; T/ I! }! KGypsys, tramps, and thieves4 U; s. S* @9 w0 K/ U
Wed hear it from the people of the town
3 B. m# D5 p7 ~* u, e# e公仔箱論壇Theyd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves
! W3 u+ E% V# bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But every night all the men would come around
9 E+ z7 f# Y6 W0 A* I7 fAnd lay their money down
# ~0 o0 x! ?9 A8 t* a公仔箱論壇
2 l$ Y8 X' M; Q6 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Picked up a boy just south of mobile
& v' P9 |, `/ E, K2 T4 c公仔箱論壇Gave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal
6 E* Y) Z7 d0 L: B. f! ^; rI was sixteen, he was twenty-one
5 R. `1 f, ?+ t$ p! y( A1 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Rode with us to memphis
8 c# \) Q# H5 ]6 {$ n" p' Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd papa woulda shot him if he knew what hed done6 ~5 `: H, z* X# `* V$ c
: \7 k& A9 U( K) x o
Chorus
! Z) J' }( t {* h" e8 B5.39.217.77
7 |: L8 ~7 W0 ?( R% oI never had schoolin but he taught me well
3 n3 i' n- f% A& Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWith his smooth southern style" e+ O6 A- C; e! v4 n D! |
Three months later Im a gal in trouble
5 j6 i2 K" z$ D& d, V% d) t0 IAnd I havent seen him for a while, uh-huh5.39.217.774 @% @0 G4 p; f. v) \- |1 h
I havent seen him for a while, uh-huh
N4 ^& g$ W% h0 z! Z# {7 S2 D: a" v/ p. e7 s7 y
She was born in the wagon of a travellin show
% L6 g4 c, H C; P1 v9 l+ ~0 x4 C公仔箱論壇Her mama had to dance for the money theyd throw
( i9 J3 k* j, |7 D, T3 e& B# X3 xGrandpad do whatever he could
$ S. p4 `& ^% XPreach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good3 k8 g- L/ F. X0 L. R$ p
公仔箱論壇7 j3 o/ y0 m7 t; I
公仔箱論壇5 f Q# E+ ^! B. V/ l
1. Dark ladyhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/1fdy8a
( N9 _$ |1 I" Y7 x, G5.39.217.772. The Way of Lovehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/71ju9s
3 G! R2 r* q& d3 D5 E公仔箱論壇3. Don't Hide Your Lovehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/yzlwc45.39.217.77; e$ A( ~9 M4 G
4. Half Breedhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/mvrh4b- G- W) {* B4 {; N
5. Train of Thoughthttp://www.sendspace.com/file/646snetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( L$ ?0 @/ j' B' D' j; h# P: R- N" t
6. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieveshttp://www.sendspace.com/file/s0tzv5
; S* l) i! p/ a- o9 A公仔箱論壇7. I Saw A man and he danced with his wifehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/1i2fbr公仔箱論壇0 N7 j$ B1 O* T3 J6 `* L9 D
8. Carousel Manhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/f3pfhl8 ^% G' j9 v g) _- i1 }
9. Living in A house Divided
) j4 U+ J% V5 Z6 Q) ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t5rjzy10 Melodyhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/rjk4uoTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& B% r8 K x2 `5 B7 m# V, Y; ~" c
11 Dixie Girl http://www.sendspace.com/file/4yqc4z
d" L* b3 M; d. g) h, u0 z: o4 n+ }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。ZIP FileTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! |) o+ z2 K# Z L& l: k5 N
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cat0c8 |